Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear Zola,

Just had my anti-inflammatory medication and MaNaAk put the residue on some food. I have eaten some of this whilst Jacky is soaking. It's not very nice but I have been promised extra tomatoes and lettuce.

Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Zola,

We are eating lettuce and tomatoes separately at the moment.

Jacky

PS: How is your mum's finger? MaNaAk moved her foot away from me the other day!
Were you tickling her? My mum never lets me near her feet, unless she has socks and shoes on - perhaps she doesn't like being tickled !!
Zola xx

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Jacky was just coming up to me and was about to aim for my foot as if it was a tomato.

MaNaAk
Dear MaNaAk☺️

Looks to me like Jacky wasn't gonna let you forget your promise. How'd you talk Daisy into swallowing it hook, line, and stinker?

Cathie

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear MaNaAk☺️

Looks to me like Jacky wasn't gonna let you forget your promise. How'd you talk Daisy into swallowing it hook, line, and stinker?

Cathie
They both did very well with extra lettuce as well. Some of the uneaten food with medication on it was hidden in fresh food.

MaNaAk

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Jacky, Daisy and Zola and anyone that will listen,

It was hot and sunny but I stayed out anyway. It felt so good. Then I got a long shower 🚿 from a few rain clouds. I did start feeling a bit chilled when it got down to 84°f but Mommy dearest came and saved me. 😉 She got a shower too 🤣🐢
Sincerely,
Sapphire 😁🐢

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Zola, Sapphire and Seymour,

We've been soaked and I've had my medicine and now we are enjoying strawberries although I am careful to avoid any fruit and veg with medicine residue.

Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member

We've been soaked and I've had my medicine and now we are enjoying strawberries although I am careful to avoid any fruit and veg with medicine residue.

Daisy
Dear Daisy - perhaps you haven't realised that the stuff MaNaAk puts on your food is a very special flavouring which is extremely expensive and only available at very posh restaurants where film stars and royalty go - you are very very lucky to get the chance to have some.
Zola xx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Daisy - perhaps you haven't realised that the stuff MaNaAk puts on your food is a very special flavouring which is extremely expensive and only available at very posh restaurants where film stars and royalty go - you are very very lucky to get the chance to have some.
Zola xx
Dear Zola,

I shall tell Daisy this and Jacky has now cottoned on and nicked the strawberries but not the greens!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend

I had some lovely strawberries although I can't understand why Daisy left these two in particular or why they were extra for her. Neither can I understand why I was told to eat my food separately to Daisy!

Jacky

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

I had some lovely strawberries although I can't understand why Daisy left these two in particular or why they were extra for her. Neither can I understand why I was told to eat my food separately to Daisy!

Jacky
Dear Jacky,

Just trust MaNaAk 🤗🙏She can't help it that Daisy has become an old smart arse and has a nose like Snoopy dog. I'm sure you get your extras too.

Cathie alias mommy dearest 😁

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Jacky,

Just trust MaNaAk 🤗🙏She can't help it that Daisy has become an old smart arse and has a nose like Snoopy dog. I'm sure you get your extras too.

Cathie alias mommy dearest 😁
Yes she's very good at her paw between Daisy and the food or parking herself over the food. She gets her fair share

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend

This afternoon I walked around the garden to see if there was any way I could scale the three foot garden wall.

Jacky