Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
It isn't worth risking your shell to climb out. Surely you know the best strawberries are here with Daisy and MaNaAk
Zola x
Jacky you have also discovered a secret ingredient to Daisy's strawberries and greens although you don't seem to understand why she has been separately to you on some days!

You have been enjoying dandelions and lettuce.

MaNaAk

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Zola, Sapphire and Seymour,

This afternoon I walked around the garden to see if there was any way I could scale the three foot garden wall.

Jacky
Dear Jacky,

That's like my daily walkabout. But I can't seem to figure out how so far. And there's that darn lid even if I do manage to finagle a way up the wall.😭

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Jacky,

That's like my daily walkabout. But I can't seem to figure out how so far. And there's that darn lid even if I do manage to finagle a way up the wall.😭
Oops I was so upset I forgot to say

Sincerely
Sapphire

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone,

MaNaAk didn't have salad with her lunch so we are devouring the lettuce!!!

Jacky and Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good afternoon everyone,

MaNaAk didn't have salad with her lunch so we are devouring the lettuce!!!

Jacky and Daisy
I hope you both thanked MaNaAk properly for generously giving up her salad so you two could have it - what a sacrifice !
Zola x

MaNaAk

Southend
Unfortunately Jacky and Daisy weren't very pleased when I picked them up and put them to bed because both of them shoved me with their spurred legs and Jacky drew blood where my eczema is! Anyway I have put TCP on it and I do love them.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Unfortunately Jacky and Daisy weren't very pleased when I picked them up and put them to bed because both of them shoved me with their spurred legs and Jacky drew blood where my eczema is! Anyway I have put TCP on it and I do love them.

MaNaAk
I know just how you feel - my finger is still sore from when Zola bit me the other day - but he wasn't meaning to hurt me - just being impatient - and I'm sure your ladies didn't mean to hurt you either - they were just pointing out that you were a bit too early!
We can't help loving them, can we ! And how wonderful that Jacky and Daisy have been there all your life !
Angie

MaNaAk

Southend
We were out this morning and then MaNaAk brought us in because she needed to go out but she's back and says we can't go out because of a thunderstorm. She was soaking wet and we feel sorry for her.

Jacky and Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
We were out this morning and then MaNaAk brought us in because she needed to go out but she's back and says we can't go out because of a thunderstorm. She was soaking wet and we feel sorry for her.

Jacky and Daisy
We have had a thunderstorm,too, but luckily I was safe in my conservatory.
We went out for a little drive later, and there was more thunder, but I was with my mum and dad, so I wasn't scared.
Poor MaNaAk - it's not very nice to be out in a storm like that.
Zola x

MaNaAk

Southend
We're back out now and as you can see by the photo we all kept each other company!

Jacky, Daisy and MaNaAk

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Jacky and Daisy
Dear Jacky and Daisy,

I'm sure the two of you do relate to MaNaAk on that one 😂. I agree and so does mommy dearest 😁. We both hate getting chilled to the bone by rain 🌧️🌧️🌧️

Sapphire

MaNaAk

Southend
MaNaAk put two tomato pieces for us out today and Daisy didn't attempt to eat so I had both and I was told off! MaNaAk then came out with two lettuce leaves and gave Daisy the bigger one! I was given the smaller one to stop me eating Daisy's breakfast.

Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Just because I don't eat my breakfast straightaway doesn't mean that you can help yourself!

Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Just because I don't eat my breakfast straightaway doesn't mean that you can help yourself!

Daisy
Somehow I don't think that Jacky's manners are going to improve - She is older than all the rest of you, and she is determined to get proper respect from you and MaNaAk.
Zola x

MaNaAk

Southend
Somehow I don't think that Jacky's manners are going to improve - She is older than all the rest of you, and she is determined to get proper respect from you and MaNaAk.
Zola x
I shall get my own back when I feel better!

Daisy