Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Yes because they involve climbing which means exercise. Exercise, eating and taking things slowly is the answer.

Jacky
Thank you Jacky for that wise thought. If I lived near you, I would bring you lots of mops to climb on, as the world needs your wisdom.
Zola xxx

AmandaF

Location (City and/or State)
Congresbury
My mum also agrees, she tries her best to be kind to the environment.
Are you all keeping well?
I have had a lovely run around today, it getting cold though.
Love Ernie xx

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello to all of you - this is a view of the Pepperpot , where I was in the photo yesterday. You can just see it on the cliff. It was very very windy today, so I didn't have a walk with my dad,and tomorrow we have to drive to Barnstaple to get me some more radicchio - maybe after that I can have a walk again. But I do like going in the car, too.
Love from Zola xxx
`bp4.jpg

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good morning Zola, Sapphire and Ernie,

We are just letting you know that people are constantly asking MaNaAk our ages and they usually gasp when they find out how old we are. They then have a discussion about the secrets of long life which usually ends with a discussion on how humans should follow our example. We have also heard MaNaAk and her friends discussing how humans do more damage to the planet than any other species and we totally agree.

Jacky and Daisy
Amen.🐒

MaNaAk

Southend
Hello to all of you - this is a view of the Pepperpot , where I was in the photo yesterday. You can just see it on the cliff. It was very very windy today, so I didn't have a walk with my dad,and tomorrow we have to drive to Barnstaple to get me some more radicchio - maybe after that I can have a walk again. But I do like going in the car, too.
Love from Zola xxx
View attachment 350319
Beautiful Zola. We didn't do much today because it was colder and there was some rain in the morning. I might be going on a bus to the vet's. I will be waiting for you to come home Daisy.

Jacky and Daisy

MaNaAk

Southend
Beautiful Zola. We didn't do much today because it was colder and there was some rain in the morning. I might be going on a bus to the vet's. I will be waiting for you to come home Daisy.

Jacky and Daisy
Can't promise that I won't be on the mop though.

Jacky

AmandaF

Congresbury
Love from Zola xxx
View attachment 350319
Hello Zola, Jacky & Daisy
How are you all?

What a beautiful view. I cant wait to be big so I can go to nice places. I do go out in the car sometimes to Auntie Rach’s so I can run around her garden. I don’t like the car & it’s not ladylike of me to mention what I do if I go out in the car, hopefully I will get use to it soon.
love Ernie xxx

Love from Zola xxx
View attachment 350319

Love from Zola xxx
View attachment 350319

Love from Zola xxx
View attachment 350319

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Goodnight everyone!

Jacky, Daisy and Natrah
Dear Jacky , Daisy and Natrah -I hope you have had a good day. I know today was supposed to be the arrival of something special which I won't name in case it is a secret - I hope everything went ok. We went to Barnstaple, and I saw my friend who works at the radicchio shop - and she gave me a long cuddle - my mum had to almost force her to give me back !! It started raining then, and kept on all the way back - my dad hates driving on the little twisty roads round here in the heavy rain - then, when we got back, the rain was very loud on the roof of my conservatory, so I got under my light, and stayed there most of the time, asleep -when I wasn't eating.
Goodnight to you all
Love from Zola xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone,

Ernie and Zola you have been very busy with your parents. Let me tell you what I did today when MaNaAk went out to get Daisy's present I decided to aim for the mop and scales. When she came back with the enclosure which needs to be assembled she removed me and put me back with Daisy before going out to do shopping. When she came she found me on the mop again and this time I was put outside. Anyway Daisy's enclosure should look very nice and I've heard MaNaAk telling her friends that I may need it in the future.

Jacky

Yippee it's arrived!

Daisy

I hope the Pellet Hay substrate is okay.

Natrah

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening everyone,

Ernie and Zola you have been very busy with your parents. Let me tell you what I did today when MaNaAk went out to get Daisy's present I decided to aim for the mop and scales. When she came back with the enclosure which needs to be assembled she removed me and put me back with Daisy before going out to do shopping. When she came she found me on the mop again and this time I was put outside. Anyway Daisy's enclosure should look very nice and I've heard MaNaAk telling her friends that I may need it in the future.

Jacky

Yippee it's arrived!

Daisy

I hope the Pellet Hay substrate is okay.

Natrah
Omg lol πŸ˜‚

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sorry πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Sincerely 😁😁

Cathie.
PS I was laughing to hard to be polite πŸ˜‚ and how did you keep Jackie from seeing you laughing?!! usually that makes my critters even crazier because they think I think they're cute and funny.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

MaNaAk

Southend
Sorry πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Sincerely 😁😁

Cathie.
PS I was laughing to hard to be polite πŸ˜‚ and how did you keep Jackie from seeing you laughing?!! usually that makes my critters even crazier because they think I think they're cute and funny.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Don't Cathie I've found myself saying to Jacky "what shall I do with you?" And to poor Daisy "how do you put up with that?" Although when she's fit she can be naughty as well I remember the time when at our old house my parents couldn't find Daisy so whilst they went to get fish and chips I looked all over the garden for her and then decided she must be in the house and she was. Whilst mum was hunting all over the garden Daisy was coming in the back door and I found her with the telephone directory.

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Don't Cathie I've found myself saying to Jacky "what shall I do with you?" And to poor Daisy "how do you put up with that?" Although when she's fit she can be naughty as well I remember the time when at our old house my parents couldn't find Daisy so whilst they went to get fish and chips I looked all over the garden for her and then decided she must be in the house and she was. Whilst mum was hunting all over the garden Daisy was coming in the back door and I found her with the telephone directory.

Natrah
I wonder who she was planning to phone? Could it be that she was planning a party - or maybe just calling a taxi to take her on some exciting adventure ?
Zola xxx

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I wonder who she was planning to phone? Could it be that she was planning a party - or maybe just calling a taxi to take her on some exciting adventure ?
Zola xxx
Probably both.

Cathie πŸ€”
ps calling a taxi to take her to a party πŸ˜‚ does Jacky like riding brooms too?

MaNaAk

Southend
Probably both.

Cathie πŸ€”
ps calling a taxi to take her to a party πŸ˜‚ does Jacky like riding brooms too?
I think she probably would CathieG. By the way it is a three minute walk from our flat to the seafront and I should be able to see fireworks at the end of Southend Pier starting on the 7th October. Sainsbury's are selling silent not that this bothers Jacky and Daisy. Feeling a little bit anxious about getting up in time for Daisy's appointment and her appointment in general.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I would be very happy to make room on my broomstick for Jacky -or Daisy - but not both at once !!
Zolaxxx
Z-flying-3.jpg

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I think she probably would CathieG. By the way it is a three minute walk from our flat to the seafront and I should be able to see fireworks at the end of Southend Pier starting on the 7th October. Sainsbury's are selling silent not that this bothers Jacky and Daisy. Feeling a little bit anxious about getting up in time for Daisy's appointment and her appointment in general.

MaNaAk
Best wishes hopes and prayers for both. I can usually get up on time. It's getting everything done that has to be done by the time I leave is the stressor. I have an appointment like that for Joe tomorrow. Also he doesn't always cooperate with the dentist or medical procedures. I don't think Sapphire can actually hear fireworks but I wonder if he can feel the percussion. I'll have to pay closer attention next time. Those days are coming with the holidays soon. People use any excuse nowadays to do fireworks.

Cathie