Jacky And Daisy

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
T

Thankyou Zola.

I'm afraid Jacky flipped as she tried to climb in the flower beds today but she's okay. I know you have a box but I was wondering whether Ernie and Sapphire have vivariums also how old is Jonathan?

Good night everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Daisy
Dear Natrah,

Sapphire has a wooden enclosure for the winter inside in his bedroom. It's 1' tall walls with escape proof furniture 🤞🍀

Cathie 😘

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good afternoon Jackie, Daisy, Zola & Saphire

I hope you are being good Jackie? No more playing with the mop or scales. I had a nice soak in the bath today, I needed it as I was avery dirty little girl today.
lots of love to you all
Ernie 😊😊🛀
Dear Ernie and everyone else,

I'm just parked sideways on my rock pillow 🤣🐢 the plastron is getting some fresh air 😉

Sapphire 🐢

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Natrah,

Sapphire has a wooden enclosure for the winter inside in his bedroom. It's 1' tall walls with escape proof furniture 🤞🍀

Cathie 😘
Daisy's should be similar I've just looked in on them after Jacky flipped over this afternoon and they seem to be okay.

MaNaAk

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Daisy's should be similar I've just looked in on them after Jacky flipped over this afternoon and they seem to be okay.

MaNaAk
From what I've seen that you posted, the enclosure looks really nice. How did Jackie flip herself ( the little dufess)?😊

Cathie 🐢

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Jacky,

I hope I'm as spunky as you when I'm in my 80's😉

Sincerely,
Cathie 😘🤗

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Jacky - I think you are amazing ! Are you helping Natrah with her woodwork now, I wonder.? I'm sure you could be very helpful with that - you are clearly good at putting things together.
Love from Zola xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening,

Unfortunately I didn't get as far as starting to make the enclosure today but I did buy the mallet so I shall at least start it tomorrow. I must do something to it everyday this because I certainly don't want those lumps to come back up.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening Zola, Sapphire and Ernie,

I had a soak this morning and Jacky and I went out in the afternoon. I ate some dandelions and got a small bit of exercise.

Daisy

Good evening from me as well,

I was disappointed that Natrah didn't take a photo of the mess I made when I tried to descend from the pink sack. Anyway she put myself and Daisy out for a short while this morning before she went out and she came back I was positioned alongside Daisy. Natrah made a comment about the bathroom scales and some items being all over the place before she put us out again!

Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
I also have a story about pink sacks! A few years ago at our old house Natrah looked out of the kitchen window and found a pink sack moving about by itself! Anyway she came out and put the sack on the other side of the patio before going in to cook dinner. When she finished her main course she came out to put us to bed and found Jacky in the tortoise house fast asleep but couldn't find me anywhere. She looked high and low and then she remembered the sack had a look in there. I had gone in thee and made a bed but I was fished and put in the tortoise house! Natrah had to get a new pink sack and put all the sacks on the garden bench! She admitted to us that she should have made a video of the moving sack! 🤣🤣🤣

Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I also have a story about pink sacks! A few years ago at our old house Natrah looked out of the kitchen window and found a pink sack moving about by itself! Anyway she came out and put the sack on the other side of the patio before going in to cook dinner. When she finished her main course she came out to put us to bed and found Jacky in the tortoise house fast asleep but couldn't find me anywhere. She looked high and low and then she remembered the sack had a look in there. I had gone in thee and made a bed but I was fished and put in the tortoise house! Natrah had to get a new pink sack and put all the sacks on the garden bench! She admitted to us that she should have made a video of the moving sack! 🤣🤣🤣

Daisy
Dear Daisy - I wonder why Natrah wasn't puzzled by the fact that the pink sack was moving when she picked it up - perhaps it was a very windy day !
Sleep well, all 3 of you.
Zola and Angie xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Daisy - I wonder why Natrah wasn't puzzled by the fact that the pink sack was moving when she picked it up - perhaps it was a very windy day !
Sleep well, all 3 of you.
Zola and Angie xxx
Well I did pick the sack up and found Daisy underneath so I moved it but I didn't realise that as soon as my back was turned Daisy would make an attempt to go after it again!

Goodnight all three of you

Natrah (Jacky and Daisy are already in bed)

AmandaF

Congresbury
Dear Ernie,

Jacky and Daisy are outside and both want to go to bed early which Jacky can do as for Daisy she can't hibernate so I shall give her a soak later to keep her awake. I have got as far as unpacking the enclosure but I need to go shopping tomorrow to get a mallet. It says to build the vivarium on a solid and level but I shall have to do it on the carpeted floor.

MaNaAk

PS: I could start it on the table.
I hope you manage to build the enclosure. You must let us know how you get on? Xx