Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello Natrah - I hope your construction goes well tomorrow. It looks like it will be a "proper job", as they say round here.
Tomorrow morning I have to go to Tavistock hospital for 35 Botox injections in my head and neck - I dread it rather, as it is exceptionally painful - each time I have to go, my skin feels more thin and fragile - but it does help to some extent with the headaches, and I am grateful for having the treatment. I have to go every 3 months. The hospital is a fairly small one, and the staff are very nice - the nurse who usually does them loves Zola, so Richard brings him in too.
Angie xxx
I was just about to post this when I had a phone call from the hospital to say my appointment has been cancelled, as the nurse has got Covid! So I have another appointment booked in 2 weeks time instead -a temporary reprieve !
Angie xxx

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear Angie,

Just done a bit more:

IMG20221003191702.jpg
MaNaAk

Dear Zola,

We think Angie is very brave to have those injections so please look after her. We are quite pleased with Daisy's new enclosure and MaNaAk was quite pleased to be shoved by both of us when she put us to bed!

Jacky and Daisy

PS: Hopefully your mum will treat herself to some Cornish Cream Tea tomorrow.

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
That's wonderful - I admire them even more now- I think you will have to get them something more to do in your absence - how about something ladylike such as jigsaw puzzles !!
Angie x
Or play some classical music. Have a small radio in the bathroom for them.

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I've had to stop because I got to a confusing section and I've got to get ready for work so I'll continue tomorrow.

Natrah
Yes. I've always found the rule measure twice cut once is so true. Take Your time. You have to move slowly with a tort anyway 🐢🤞😁😘 but it looks like a nice one and coming along.😊.

AmandaF

Congresbury
Okay Amanda,

Does Ernie ever misbehave?

Natrah
Dear NaTrah

yes Ernie misbehaves, she likes to hide underneath things. if you don’t watch her, she will wee on me when i run her bath. She likes to get close to Mac my dog but he’s not interested.
she can be demanding if doesn’t get picked up when she wants she sulks. Lol
i love he pink sack story

love Amanda xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear NaTrah

yes Ernie misbehaves, she likes to hide underneath things. if you don’t watch her, she will wee on me when i run her bath. She likes to get close to Mac my dog but he’s not interested.
she can be demanding if doesn’t get picked up when she wants she sulks. Lol
i love he pink sack story

love Amanda xxx
They are such characters.

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
You're getting there ! I wish you weren't so far away - you could do with a couple of helpers to put it together, and Zola could entertain your young ladies.
It is cold and rather wet and windy, so no walk for Zola - however, I am going to sit with him and entertain him, and maybe we will light a fire in a bit.
Angie xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
You're getting there ! I wish you weren't so far away - you could do with a couple of helpers to put it together, and Zola could entertain your young ladies.
It is cold and rather wet and windy, so no walk for Zola - however, I am going to sit with him and entertain him, and maybe we will light a fire in a bit.
Angie xxx
Aww thankyou you three.

Natrah

Dear Zola, Sapphire and Ernie,

My enclosure's coming on.

Daisy

Before leaving for work Natrah brought us in and put us half in the pet carrier in the hope that we would go to bed but I needed to explore our room properly so I came back out and walked in a circle. Whilst I was doing this I knocked the shopping trolley over and then walked over the polystyrene that was packaging for Daisy's enclosure and parked myself under the pink sack. I think I may have left polystyrene on the floor.

Goodnight

Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Aww thankyou you three.

Natrah

My enclosure's coming on.

Daisy

Before leaving for work Natrah brought us in and put us half in the pet carrier in the hope that we would go to bed but I needed to explore our room properly so I came back out and walked in a circle. Whilst I was doing this I knocked the shopping trolley over and then walked over the polystyrene that was packaging for Daisy's enclosure and parked myself under the pink sack. I think I may have left polystyrene on the floor.

Goodnight

Jacky
Goodnight dear Jacky - I greatly admire your exploratory skills - and goodnight everyone
Zola xxx -and Angie xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone.

We're all okay here Amanda and Ernie although I know you are referring to Zolasmum rather than Zolasman.

Jacky, Daisy and Natrah (MaNaAk)

MaNaAk

Southend
I've decided to try and go back to Reptile Shop tomorrow as I can't see how the lights that I have will fit in the Vivarium.

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I've decided to try and go back to Reptile Shop tomorrow as I can't see how the lights that I have will fit in the Vivarium.

Natrah
There's always something to complicate things, isn't there ! It has been a wet and windy day again, but we felt obliged to take Zola out - he really objects to doing without his usual routine. This afternoon, Richard lit a little fire, and I sat for a long time by it, sort of slipped down in the chair so I was almost horizontal, and had Zola on my chest looking at the fire. I stroked him very gently and we were there for about half an hour, with him hardly moving, but wide awake - I am so happy that he trusts me so much, and seems to enjoy my company. I feel quite honoured. Then Richard called me for supper !
Of course, dogs and cats can be affectionate to humans, but tortoises are not programmed for it - so it does seem extra special, doesn't it ?
Angie xxx