Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good evening everyone,

I've had enough of MaNaAk and Jacky one of them is trying to me in an attempt to get me to move my back legs and loosen my 'motions' and the other one seems to be helping out by using me as a climbing. I hope MaNaAk enjoyed clearing out the mess I ended up making in the Pet Carrier because of Jacky! 😠

Daisy

MaNaAk

Today is my birthday!
Southend
Good evening everyone,

I've had enough of MaNaAk and Jacky one of them is trying to me in an attempt to get me to move my back legs and loosen my 'motions' and the other one seems to be helping out by using me as a climbing. I hope MaNaAk enjoyed clearing out the mess I ended up making in the Pet Carrier because of Jacky! 😠

Daisy
I am not a turtle or a climbing frame!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Today is my birthday!
Southend
Good evening everyone,

I decided to comply with the drowning today and pretend to be a turtle. This seemed to work and make this torture a bit shorter. I even developed an appetite and I ate some dandelions. Jacky meanwhile ate everything in sight!

Daisy

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening everyone,

I decided to comply with the drowning today and pretend to be a turtle. This seemed to work and make this torture a bit shorter. I even developed an appetite and I ate some dandelions. Jacky meanwhile ate everything in sight!

Daisy
Hello 🤗 what's up?🐢

MaNaAk

Today is my birthday!
Southend
Hello 🤗 what's up?🐢
Daisy seems to be dragging her back legs but I'm starting to notice that this treatment is invigorating for her. I believe that this seemed to start when she was unable to hibernate last winter and her old enclosure was very small.

MaNaAk

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Daisy seems to be dragging her back legs but I'm starting to notice that this treatment is invigorating for her. I believe that this seemed to start when she was unable to hibernate last winter and her old enclosure was very small.

MaNaAk
I usually leave gaps between the slippery stuff and turf or rugs to just walk on, in my house, for everyone. Animals included.🤗

zolasmum

5 Year Member

MaNaAk
How is Daisy getting on with her drowning exercises ? I hope all is going well.
Angie

MaNaAk

Today is my birthday!
Southend
How is Daisy getting on with her drowning exercises ? I hope all is going well.
Angie
Not too badly. They both had a soak today and both were invigorated and keen to eat dandelions. I noticed Daisy trying to pick herself up whilst soaking today and when I had to bring them in before going out they were in the same place as they were when I left with Daisy being the one to move! They both get to spend more time outside in this flat and I'm not really concerned about Daisy's weight. I also think that the hydrotherapy helps Daisy urinate because I can smell it. She went off her food when I first started doing this but now there is no problem. I've also noticed both Jacky and Daisy having a drink when I put them in soak. In our old house they lived outside and got their fluids from their food. However I feel that when they are brought in it is more vital that they drink especially if they are under a UV lamp.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I was trying to climb over Daisy because she should be loosening her bladder and I wanted to go out!

Jacky

PS: She seemed to be fast asleep!
Dear Jacky - that was very thoughtful of you to help Daisy by squashing her bladder, and I'm sure she would have appreciated it if she had been awake !

MaNaAk

Today is my birthday!
Southend
Good afternoon everyone,

I was concerned about whether Daisy had eaten anything after her soaking as it is very overcast here but then I found a blade of grass sticking out of her mouth so all's well.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Jacky and Daisy are the same weight because Jacky has been eating like there's no tomorrow and Daisy has been exercising!

MaNaAk
How heavy are the young ladies now? And can you tell me approximately how long their shells are? I'm asking because I would like to compare them with Zola - he seems to be about one kilo all the time, but he also has a bit of translucent new growth on the edges of his shell in some places - I hope he won't grow much bigger, as he is a nice size to hold now.
Angie

MaNaAk

Today is my birthday!
Southend
How heavy are the young ladies now? And can you tell me approximately how long their shells are? I'm asking because I would like to compare them with Zola - he seems to be about one kilo all the time, but he also has a bit of translucent new growth on the edges of his shell in some places - I hope he won't grow much bigger, as he is a nice size to hold now.
Angie
Their shells are roughly ten inches in length and they are just over half a stone but the scales that I use are bathroom scales and they had both been munching on greens.

How old is Zola and what are his figures?

MaNaAk