Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Zola and Sapphire,

Zola do you ever try and hide from Angie? Daisy and Sapphire do. CathieG's heart melts when she sees those big eyes as does your mum when you've finished fidgeting. Daisy was good at disappearing but we used to be so pleased to find her again. One memorable time was when mum and I looked all over the garden and madam was probably sneaking in the backdoor because she turned up in the telephone directory. Jacky was actually pretty good but she sometimes followed Daisy on to the flower beds.

Natrah and Sleeping Beauty
Dear Natrah - Zola has gone to bed, but I can tell you he really likes to hide in different places in his conservatory. It was a lot easier for him when he was smaller, but he still manages to hide behind piles of papers and stuff -however, he spoils it all by giving himself away by scuffling about and suddenly appearing if he hears one of us come in ! If he doesn't appear, we know something is wrong, and have to look for him -on his back somewhere, usually.
How did Daisy get in the telephone directory? Was it sort of folded round her when you discovered her ?
Love to you and the Sleeping Beauty from Angie and Zola xxx

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear Natrah - Zola has gone to bed, but I can tell you he really likes to hide in different places in his conservatory. It was a lot easier for him when he was smaller, but he still manages to hide behind piles of papers and stuff -however, he spoils it all by giving himself away by scuffling about and suddenly appearing if he hears one of us come in ! If he doesn't appear, we know something is wrong, and have to look for him -on his back somewhere, usually.
How did Daisy get in the telephone directory? Was it sort of folded round her when you discovered her ?
Love to you and the Sleeping Beauty from Angie and Zola xxx
Dear Angie,

She got in through the back door when mum was putting Jacky to bed and made her way to the hall. There she climbed on to the telephone directory which was on a shelf of the telephone table!

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone

how are you all? I have been thinking of you NataAk.
I love the photos.
Ernie is getting over a cold, she is much better now, thank goodness. She is much more like herself today.
love Amanda x
Keep getting better Ernie I'm okay but I keep seeing Daisy in her enclosure.

Natrah

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Keep getting better Ernie I'm okay but I keep seeing Daisy in her enclosure.

Natrah
Dear Natrah,
I think you'll see Daisy in her enclosure forevermore. To have an animal that long in the family is what I can only hope to do. The way I figure it, I need to try and live about 40 or more years (if I've managed to keep Sapphire healthier than the wild ones) I got Sapphire around 2007💕 they're not forgettable 🐢

Cathie 🤗🐢