Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
A bus full of politicians were driving down a country road, when the bus ran off the road and crashed into a tree in an old farmer's field. The old farmer, after seeing what happened, went over to investigate. A few days later, the local sheriff came out looking for the missing politicos, saw the crashed bus, and asked the farmer where all the politicians had gone. The farmer said, "I buried 'em all... out back." The sheriff then asked, "Were they ALL dead?" The old farmer replied, "Well, some of them said they weren't, but you know how them politicians lie."

A man nervously dialed the office of his attorney. "I'd like to speak to my lawyer," he told the secretary who answered the phone. "I'm sorry, sir," the secretary told him, "but he has passed away. He's dead." The man hung up with a mumbled "Thank-you." A week later, though, he called back. "Could I talk to my lawyer?" he asked. "Haven't we spoken before, sir?" the secretary inquired. "I could have sworn I talked to you last week. He's dead." "OK," said the caller. "Sorry to bother you." Only seven days afterward, though, the secretary heard a by-now-familiar voice at the other end of the line. "Is there any chance you could connect me with my lawyer?" the man wanted to know. By now, the secretary was exasperated. "I know we've spoken before, sir. I've told you: he's dead! Why do you keep calling back? Don't you get it? He's dead!" The man paused before he answered. "I know, I know . . . . I just enjoy hearing it so much!"

An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his paintings currently on display. "I've got good news and bad news," the owner replied. "The good news is that a gentleman inquired about your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death. When I told him it would, he bought all fifteen of your paintings." "That's wonderful!" the artist exclaimed, "What's the bad news?". With concern, the gallery owner replied, "The guy was your doctor."

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Two antennae got married.

The ceremony was boring but the reception was great.

Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their
car which said:

Two Prostitutes - $50.00.

A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either
have to remove the sign or go to jail.

Just at that time, another car passed with a sign saying:

'JESUS SAVES.'
One of the girls asked the officer, 'How come you don't stop them?!'

'Well, that's a little different,' the officer smiled, 'Their sign
pertains to religion.'

The following day the same police officer noticed the same two hookers
driving around with a large sign on their car.

He figured he had an easy arrest until he read their new sign:
Two Fallen Angels
Seeking Peter --$50

last one from me today.. and I needed to laugh :)
An old man walks into the barbershop for a shave and a haircut, but he tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age. The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells him to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin. When he's finished, the old man tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he's had in years. But he wanted to know what would have happened if he had swallowed that little ball.The barber replied:"Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does".

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Kerryann, I can only see one of your jokes. But when I tried to reply on your post, more jokes showed up. Is this happening to anyone else? By the way, I LOL, but more because they are more dumb then funny, no offense intended. :D

Okay, now they all showed up, hmmm, weird.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Oh these are good! I'm home sick laughing and saying Ouch ouch ouch because it hurts to laugh!

Ok here are mine they are cheesy.

Q: how do you wake up lady GaGa?
A: poker face

Q: what do you call a tortoise with a hardon?
A: a slow poke

Like I said... Cheesy

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Melly-n-shorty said:
Oh these are good! I'm home sick laughing and saying Ouch ouch ouch because it hurts to laugh!

Like I said... Cheesy

Both funny.. at first glance I thought your sig said you had a chewbacca.. :rolleyes::p

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Melly-n-shorty said:

Like I said... Cheesy

They are cheesy, but very funny, like kerryanns. I guess the cheesier the funnier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.