joning Cttc

Status
Not open for further replies.

stena29

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Porterville ca
I was thinking about joning the Cttc...bakersfield area.....those of you that have joined....do you have to go to the meetings to be on good standing?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
You can join and not go to meetings if you wish, but attending lets you get to know the adoption chairperson well and can give many benefits.

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
dmmj said:
You can join and not go to meetings if you wish, but attending lets you get to know the adoption chairperson well and can give many benefits.

Ok...awesome...the meeting are once a month? And was curious....do you live in bakersfield?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Why would you not go? I envy you getting the chance to once a month spend time talking face to face with other like minded tortoise folks.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Jacqui said:
Why would you not go? I envy you getting the chance to once a month spend time talking face to face with other like minded tortoise folks.

Lol me too!

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
stenaeaton said:
dmmj said:

Ok...awesome...the meeting are once a month? And was curious....do you live in bakersfield?
No I live in La Verne and go to the foothill chapter.

Jacqui said:
It may sound crazy but we have a lot of people in the foothill chapter who are members but never go to meetings.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Every group of any kind I have ever belonged to was like that and I could never understand why. I at one time had a membership in CTTC and never went to a meeting, but I sorta had a distance excuse. :D

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
Jacqui said:

I'm not saying I wouldn't go just wondering if not going would make you not in good standing with the club. Kinda like our 4h...lol if you miss so many meetings they kick you out.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
stenaeaton said:
Jacqui said:

I'm not saying I wouldn't go just wondering if not going would make you not in good standing with the club. Kinda like our 4h...lol if you miss so many meetings they kick you out.

Seeing how they have membership even from other countries last I knew, let alone other states, they wouldn't. :cool:

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
You will only get kicked out if you break the club rules and while each one is different not attending is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.