Jordanian Greek Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

-EJ

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
I didn't notice this... or I'd a had a field day...

emysemys said:
BigBiscuit said:
Since I am so new to the tortoise world, I was actually looking around the produce section at the grocery store for "Mazuri." Now I feel like a heel. :)

Evan

Thanks for the chuckle, Evan!! Think of how you would feel if you had flagged down the produce guy and asked him where they kept the Mazuri!! If you go to a feed store that sells horse and cattle food you can ask them to order Mazuri Tortoise Diet for you. Its put out by the Purina Co. If you go to their web page there's a place where you can find out if there's a dealer near you.

https://www.mazuri.com/Home.asp?Products=2&Opening=4

Yvonne

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
I bought a bag of cubed butternut squash tonight...its one of those steam in the bag dealies (but this one had Cinnamon sauce w/ it)...
My question is, should it be rinsed and fed raw, or boiled or steamed first before I give it to my Greek?

(and of course I will hold the sauce :p)

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
I follow the direction on the package and microwave mine. I let it cool and feed it to everyone. :D

Danny

-EJ

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Georgia
Sorry Danny... you might see this as an attack... it is not... what do you base your advice on?

egyptiandan said:
The only fruit would be tomato once in a while. All other fruit has to much available sugar for Greek tortoises. All the squashes are fine to feed tortoises.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.