Josh on Judge Judy

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Hey y'all! It was me! ?
We got sued by some customers that bought a sulcata but took FIVE WEEKS to tell us they had an issue with him. It was too late for the sulcata unfortunately. Judy found our case and asked us to be on. My wife was really the driving force in being on the show but it was super fun (and covid safe!)

Good eyes, @ZEROPILOT !!
If I can ever find the episode online I'll post it
Yep
Post it on the WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE thread!
What a cool experience

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Coming on at 4 here in Chicago, cool.
I probably missed this one by now. I think judge Judy has a secret love for tortoise cases. The first thing she said to the people trying to get money out of Josh was you have no case... before they hardly opened their mouth.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I probably missed this one by now. I think judge Judy has a secret love for tortoise cases. The first thing she said to the people trying to get money out of Josh was you have no case... before they hardly opened their mouth.
It wasn't that good. Didn't even see the tort and the renters were scammers trying to get out of paying rent and fixing what they destroyed. They lost.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It wasn't that good. Didn't even see the tort and the renters were scammers trying to get out of paying rent and fixing what they destroyed. They lost.
See what I mean. Judge Judy won't let anybody blame a tort for anything and we both know the darling could have. I have a new respect for judge Judy and it started with Josh's case.?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
See what I mean. Judge Judy won't let anybody blame a tort for anything and we both know the darling could have. I have a new respect for judge Judy and it started with Josh's case.?
Oh no, the tortoise and its owners lost and had to pay the 5000. They owed back rent and the damage the tort did. Over 3000.00 in damage repair by a handy man. So if the landlord had hired a company, it would have been much more.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Oh no, the tortoise and its owners lost and had to pay the 5000. They owed back rent and the damage the tort did. Over 3000.00 in damage repair by a handy man. So if the landlord had hired a company, it would have been much more.
Oh... well I guess you gotta make sure your pet is in a secure place so it can't dig through a wall or something of someone else's property. ? My Russian could so he's got an indoor and outdoor enclosure. Sorry to say they deserved it.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

The losers don't pay. The show pays the "judgement".

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
What kind of damage did the tort do? Was it a sulcata?
They didnt show it that I seen and I don't remember them saying either. I am assuming it was a sulcata as it was a big opening. Started at what looked like a cement slab patio and went down under foundation.