July 29th birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Birthday Fairy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherworld
Oh boy...oh boy...oh boy!!! I hope we don't get sick from all this celebrating. There are FOUR forum birthday celebrants today:

Mousling, from Seattle, where she takes care of her male Russian tortoise, is 32...

Redreatta, from Columbus, is celebrating his 31st...

Pennance, from L.A., is a quarter of a century...

and last but certainly not least, Rhyno47 (Ryan), from Maryland, where he takes care of lots of turtles and tortoises, and leads a very large riding tortoise around with a hot dog on a stick, has reached the big two-oh today!!!

I had a hard time finding a cake big enough for all of us to share. I hope this one fills the bill:

1546944f8b3ulyr2y.gif

A Big and heartfelt "Happy Birthday!!" to all of you. We hope you all have great days.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Happy Birthday to all of you having your birthday today. :D May you get everything that you hoping for. ;)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Happy Birthday to you alllll :D I hope you all have a super day!!
Wooowww there were so many Birthday today.... I ate too much cake, I have a stomach ache now :p ;)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Happy belated birthday to all of you, especially Isaac's keeper.

Long time no photos, dude! (Hint, hint.)

And that pretty much goes for all of you birthday kids...let's see some cake-and-candles-with-tortoises pix of your big day. :p

C

cornor

Happy Birth Day all of you who was born on 29th July. ...spam link edited out by mod

Status
Not open for further replies.