Junior Herpetologists - Win a FREE Trip to IHS 2015 in San Antonio, Texas!

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
To everyone- The contest ended in April 2015. Hopefully they will do it again next year! you cab still attend the conference though.;)

Were there many people?
Because here I'm most of the time the youngest on the meetings etc.
there are not many people in this age who are interesting in reptiles. But it's not the same in America right?

Ashley Roscoe

Were there many people?
Because here I'm most of the time the youngest on the meetings etc.
there are not many people in this age who are interesting in reptiles. But it's not the same in America right?
They only chose one person from each category (there was 3). You had to submit papers about reptiles and letters of recommendation. Sorry

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
They only chose one person from each category (there was 3). You had to submit papers about reptiles and letters of recommendation. Sorry

Ok do you know if there were many people who sent their papers to the contest? But for me it's not "the right" contest because I'm not able to come to America except they will pay my fly ;)

Ashley Roscoe

Ok do you know if there were many people who sent their papers to the contest? But for me it's not "the right" contest because I'm not able to come to America except they will pay my fly ;)
I'm not sure, but I didn't get it and I had a letter of recommendation from Brookfield Zoo in Chicago, and I wasn't picked. I think there are many people, because it is competitive.