Just 4 Fun...

south12_9

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
What kind of Music do you think your Shelled one likes 2 listen to [emoji217][emoji443][emoji444][emoji445][emoji217]

ShirleyTX

Canyon Lake TX USA
Mine is named Sunshine so I sing that old song “You Are My Sunshine”. She looks at me, sometimes raises up. No doubt associates the song with me hand feeding her lol.

Do torts generally have good hearing? She seems to react to noise. A friend stopped by to see her; he has a loud deep voice and we were beside the enclosure, talking. She turned tail and went straight to a hide.

south12_9

Chicago
Mine is named Sunshine so I sing that old song “You Are My Sunshine”. She looks at me, sometimes raises up. No doubt associates the song with me hand feeding her lol.

Do torts generally have good hearing? She seems to react to noise. A friend stopped by to see her; he has a loud deep voice and we were beside the enclosure, talking. She turned tail and went straight to a hide.
That's Awesome I remember that song...lol

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My tortioses listen to Iron Maiden a lot. Mostly because that's what I play when I'm building stuff .lol Nothing like some heavy metal to get you motivated.