Just a couple pics of Matilda....

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
With the gear I have, she deserves better pictures than I can take but Kerry is coming over this w/e and her iPhone 6 takes better pictures than "me behind a $400 camera<lol>

Chicken, the other white meat!

Attachments

• P1010852r1.jpg
    P1010852r1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Kerry took these yesterday...Matilda had disrupted her water dish when she had bedded down the night before and had slept in the corner. We found a gypsy moth caterpillar and put it in Matilda's enclosure. It raced all around her home until it saw Matilda, then it FROZE! It was odd, Matilda seemed to know not to eat it. 10 minutes of staring at one another....

Then I showed Kerry what Matilda does to a worm....by placing one within her view...she instantly went into attack-mode. Kerry is a school teacher and began filming it for her kids in "virtual class". I suggested she film another worm devouring but do it with narration.....you know, ......

Hope all have a nice holiday today!
jeff

Attachments

• IMG_2964.JPG
    IMG_2964.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2970.JPG
    IMG_2970.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Look whose becoming quite the big girl now! 19 grams and growing!

Her little face makes me smile.....ever since she moved in with me 2.5 months ago....lol
jeff

Attachments

• Big girl 9-16-20.jpg
    Big girl 9-16-20.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 16

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Going over to Kerry's these past couple weekends I was worried that Matilda wouldn't have enough food.....ugh oh, I left too much fruit for her.....fruit flies laid eggs and you know the rest....SOOOOOOOOO Matilda's home got a Make-Over! I felt bad, she was asleep when I took her out.....right on top of the heater so she was nice and toasty......and I put her in the sink but I'd put in warmer-than-her water so she could go in or stay out while the Construction was going on. LOL

jeff

M1- 9-23-20r1.jpgM2 9-23-20.jpg

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Haven't posted any pics for a while so I interrupted Matilda's dinner with the camera....she didn't seem to mind.

jeff

Attachments

• 10-16-20.jpg
    10-16-20.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 10