Just a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hamburg,AR
Jindal is trying hard to save his state. They won't grant the permits for the Corps of Engineers to dredge sand and build the berms like you said ,Tyler. His hands are tied while he waits on a signature. Somethings a little hinkey with that ,don't you think?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
jackrat said:
Jindal is trying hard to save his state. They won't grant the permits for the Corps of Engineers to dredge sand and build the berms like you said ,Tyler. His hands are tied while he waits on a signature. Somethings a little hinkey with that ,don't you think?

Yeah, of course I think something is strange about that, and as sad as it is, I don't put it past the president to play those kind of political games. I hope Jindal does what he said the other day and goes ahead with it even if it gets him put in jail. Screw the federal govt, especially when they wanna play stupid petty political games. I doubt there's anyone in the LA police force that would arrest him.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
I agree 100%,Tyler. If Jindle pulls this off the way I think he will,you may be looking at our next president.

Status
Not open for further replies.