Just a Wee Lad ain't he now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberlove.jean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Say 'Ello to our newest (and last) addition to our beautiful little family.

Baby Alroy.

315320_10151270201839418_570384519_n.jpg

He's a month old, still has the little spike on his beak. He's a charmer as well. Love to just cuddle up beside you and take a nap. He started nawing on his Calcium Bone as soon as he was put in his home, and is quite the little piggy! Today I have to get a new uvb bulb for him for night since my other blew out :(

Here is more of his cuteness:

306536_10151270202574418_1675076527_n.jpg

580817_10151270205709418_593139877_n.jpg

487294_10151270207289418_2026389374_n.jpg

We decided to name him Alroy because it is a name that means 'red; fire' in Ireland. Thought it was too cute. What do you think?

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Amberlove.jean said:

Baby Alroy.

He's a month old, still has the little spike on his beak. He's a charmer as well. Love to just cuddle up beside you and take a nap. He started nawing on his Calcium Bone as soon as he was put in his home, and is quite the little piggy! Today I have to get a new uvb bulb for him for night since my other blew out :(

We decided to name him Alroy because it is a name that means 'red; fire' in Ireland. Thought it was too cute. What do you think?

He's so adorable!!! I've been thinking about getting a red foot, How many tortoise's do you have?

Amberlove.jean

5 Year Member
USA
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Amberlove.jean said:

Baby Alroy.

He's so adorable!!! I've been thinking about getting a red foot, How many tortoise's do you have?

We have him and two Juvenile Russian (one male and one female)
But we also have adult two Box Turtles (one male one female)
They all get along very well.

wellington said:
He is adorable. Love his head markings.

I do as well. I haven't seen markings like his.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I thought the substrate wa hair in the first picture! Ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.