Just Another Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine_hugs

5 Year Member
Hi All!

My family and I just adopted 2 Red Foots today (Hiccup and Pickles)!!
We are living in the Caribbean, and after a long search, we finally found a lady with captive bred Tortoises here (I've been wanting a tortoise for years, but am not interested in wild-caught, which is more common here).
Pickles is exactly 2" long, and Hiccup is 2.2".

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have some questions during my journey (especially with diet), as this is my first time owning tortoises.

- Sunshine

p.s. I'll try to post better pictures tomorrow :)

Attachments

• Hiccup and Pickles.jpg
    Hiccup and Pickles.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Sunshine!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves* I saw your user ID and I knew I had to be sure to remember to tell you how much I like it. I came into your thread and read the names of your two new guys, I love those names too! If you need help with your tortoises, I offer to come stay with you for awhile... just to get you set up and everything. :D

sunshine_hugs

5 Year Member
Thanks for the compliments, Jacqui. I might possibly have a slight obsession with names. :) Oh, and we have a hammock on the front veranda if you'd like to use it. hahaha.
And I'm totally new to owning torts, so I'm sure I'll have tons of questions along the way. Right now we're just trying to find a new rental house with more land, as I want to build a large outdoor pen, and get a few chickens too (not in the same pen).

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Hello and welcome. We have terrific red foot owners here, they sure can share you a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.