Just got 3 Egyptians here is a pic of one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
I just got 3 of these AWESOME little babies and one of them woke up so i decided to take a quick pic of one of them, hope you like.

IMG_8305.jpg

Dutch

5 Year Member
Virginia
what a great looking guy! I love this torts, thinking about getting one... Congrats! :)

Ivan M

5 Year Member
New York
Az tortoise compound said:
Congrats! It's always great to see kleinmanni's on the forum. I'd love to see a group pic:)

Will take a group shot tomorrow i did not want to disturb them since they are in a new home, man these things sure are cute, will they be more active when they get older? Was wondering, not that they have to be.

Ivan M

5 Year Member
New York
lushcious said:
Yay, a kleinmanni! :)
Where did you buy them?

From a friend of mine who lives local, he got them last year and decided to sell them, so i ran over to his place before he changed his mine and i grabbed them. Thanks.

Ivan M

5 Year Member
New York
So today i decided to get these beauties out of a 28 inch long rubber tub and give them something more permanent, i have this rack that is 4 feet long by 2 feet wide, i measured for the interior and went over to home depot bought some premium pine wood and had it cut and put this "PEN" within the rack, i filled it with play sand and added the heat light and repto 10.0 UVB light and here is what it looks like, the three torts have way more room to roam, i also added two hide logs, one on the warm end and one on the cool end, in the pics i had yet to add to nice med size rocks but i added that as well to give them stuff to go "around" things are starting to come together, anyhow here are some pics and a group shot as well, although the group shot is not the best.

IMG_8313.jpg
IMG_8319.jpg
IMG_8326.jpg
IMG_8322.jpg
IMG_8328.jpg
IMG_8331.jpg

CyberianHusky

10 Year Member!
Portland Oregon
Wow insanely impressed with the cage made from a gorilla rack. Beautiful Egyptians and they look very healthy.

Ivan M

5 Year Member
New York
CyberianHusky said:
Wow insanely impressed with the cage made from a gorilla rack. Beautiful Egyptians and they look very healthy.

Yes CYBERIAN just an idea i came up with to utilize something i already had and incorporate that into the idea, thanks and i am happy with the end result and may add another "PEN" down the line if i get 2-3 more Egyptians, thank you kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.