just need to vent.

seanwilson1

Ok heres a long story. Im 19 years old. Ill start from the begining of all my problems. When I was 16 my girlfriend of 1 year killed herself. She kayed infront of a train and... well u get the picture. Aparently she was having problems with her ex boyfriend. It took me 2years to get over it. Yes I dated since then. But just over a year and a half ago I met someone who filled that gap which I thought would never be filled again. Yesterday was her birthday and today was obviously valentines day. But it seems that our relationship might be coming to an abrupt end... and well I just needed to vent....

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
So at 1 point in time there was "A Friend" that said she was going to take up a collection for me in her town, at my old job, and she had spoke with a few people on here, to help me out in my current disastrous situation. About 2 months ago she asked my wife for our address. Well, nothing ever came in the mail, and that's fine, I don't feel as if I deserve ANY handouts and that is NOT what this is about. My problem with the whole thing is that if ANYBODY on here had any part of it and donated anything I really need to know at this point. I'm trying to find out if she took my friends and co-workers money and just kept it for herself. If that's the case with any of you (My Friends) I need to be in-boxed so I can make sure you get your money back. And if this happened to anyone I am sorry and will get it corrected as soon as possible. This girl was supposed to be a very good friend, but I guess when it comes to money, good friends don't exist. And such is my life. Have a good Saturday my friends....
Chris

seanwilson1

People shouldnt take advantage of the nice people on this forum. They do nothing but help, and deserve a pat on the back

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
seanwil said:
People shouldnt take advantage of the nice people on this forum. They do nothing but help, and deserve a pat on the back
Im hoping nobody on here donated. She also had some sort of website thing set up where she sold stuff and I guess some of what she sold was to be donated as well. I found out about that today. Now I remember why I normally stay home with Cooper, he is more trustworthy then most the people in my life here in Indiana...

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks seanwil. And I am guessing since I have not heard from anybody that at least she didn't rip off anyone here! That makes me feel better. Have a good day all.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hey Chris!!!!!!!!! How the hell are ya? :D:D:D:D:D I have sent you an email and a pm and I paid some pigeons to get a message to you....have you received any of them???????? Good grief man...!!

Oh and if this broad you are speaking of did these deeds, no need to feel as though you need to carry her load---trust me, she will be served it up 100 fold....we all know ya, care about ya and would never tie you to any misdeed of this chick....okay ;)

Did you offer a deeper substrate for Ophelia yet? I bet she loved it if you did....and how is that big ole Chunk a Dunk doing these days???

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hello everyone. Just to add to my vent crap, I have STILL not heard from court about my SS Disability. Its now going on 60 days almost and I was told it would be 45-60 days to get an answer, according to my lawyer. This is killing us as the money situation is way past the critical stage. Having to put things in pawn, getting next to nothing for them, but pay an outrageous amount to get them back if I get my SSD. I need to get the RV sold, but the 1 guy that really wanted it ended up being a real a**hole. He had my wife on the phone yelling about $400 in gas to get it and to drive it back to Michigan, and his insurance, and blAh blah blah. So he finally told her he would give us $800 less then we had already agreed on and just being a plain rude horses ***. Needless to say I WONT put up with anyone talking to my wife or I like that just because they know we need the damn money. So I reposted it on Craigslist and hoping for the best. Well enough of that. I hope you all have a good day!! :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hello trouble! :p How are ya? Im still around but not having a lot if luck using the forum app to write private messages for some reason. I'll fire up the pain in the *** laptop later and send ya a message. Have a great evening!!! :):)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Angela this was for you...It didn't post where it was suppose to from the app..
cemmons12 said:
Hello trouble! :p How are ya? Im still around but not having a lot if luck using the forum app to write private messages for some reason. I'll fire up the pain in the *** laptop later and send ya a message. Have a great evening!!! :):)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
cemmons12 said:
Hello everyone. Just to add to my vent crap, I have STILL not heard from court about my SS Disability. Its now going on 60 days almost and I was told it would be 45-60 days to get an answer, according to my lawyer. This is killing us as the money situation is way past the critical stage. Having to put things in pawn, getting next to nothing for them, but pay an outrageous amount to get them back if I get my SSD. I need to get the RV sold, but the 1 guy that really wanted it ended up being a real a**hole. He had my wife on the phone yelling about $400 in gas to get it and to drive it back to Michigan, and his insurance, and blAh blah blah. So he finally told her he would give us $800 less then we had already agreed on and just being a plain rude horses ***. Needless to say I WONT put up with anyone talking to my wife or I like that just because they know we need the damn money. So I reposted it on Craigslist and hoping for the best. Well enough of that. I hope you all have a good day!! :)

Some people just don't know or lost all his/her decency. I do hope you have better luck with this new post on the CL.

Best wishes.......

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
bouaboua Thank you! I should have posted an update. We got the RV sold, all be it for almost $2000 less then I wanted, but beggars cant be choosers. So for now I get to keep my Harley, just hoping my disability comes through soon!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I new you would find a way to keep the hog:p :D. A man and is Harley don't part easily:D. When that check comes in, your going to need help carrying all that back pay to the bank:D. Have a party day at that time:)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yes. Good to know you ride too. I also ride but I have a poor man's Harley- Honda.

I hope that check and all the back pay come really soon. And it is the fair thing to happen.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hello friends. Its been awhile since I wrote on here. So I thought I would share the latest scare I’m dealing with. On the Friday the 13th of June I was taken to the ER by ambulance because I stopped breathing (I also got a $914 ambulance bill) :( . Well they did some tests and a CT Scan and didn’t really find anything. They didn’t do an MRI which they should have. On the 14th I lost the use of my left hand and over half my arm was numb. So I just dealt with it because little by little it was getting better. But my (soon to be a Doctor) daughter kept riding my butt to call and have my family Doctor call in to have me get an MRI at the hospital. So I relented and on this past Friday I went and had that done along with a butt load of blood tests for my Lupus Doctor that I put off due to the money issue. Well come to find out I have had a stroke, it was in the right frontal lobe of my brain, which makes a lot of sense since my left arm and hand was/is what was/is messed up, the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body as you all know. So this morning I will be calling the doctor unless they call me first to find out the next step since the MRI lady said there is a good size area on my right frontal lobe. So I just thought I would vent this off my chest as well since this is my favourite, and pretty much my only place to vent. I hope all my friends are doing good! Miss talking to you all. But I get tired of only having pretty much negative stuff to talk about with you all since negative seems to run my life at this point. Have a great day all!! :):tort::)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Oh Chris....does it ever end!!! I'm so sorry, but know that I always add you in my prayers....I really mean it.....every night. You are such a strong person, and I know you will come through this OK. Hugs....and prayers.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks so much TerryO! The doc did call at 930 this morning and they are setting me up with a neurologist and a neuro surgeon. She said there is a blood vessel up there thats not right or something. So from reading its more like an aneurysm that has caused everything... So I am waiting now for the neuro doctors to call and let me know when my appointments are...

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Well so far the neurologist has me set up to come in August 7th, the neurosurgeon is supposed to call Monday or Tuesday. That's all I know for now. Thanks for your kind words and thoughts TerryO! :)