just popping in to say hi

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
its been a busy couple of days....so havent had a chance to get on. sissy and her siblings are doing fine.... its warm enough to take sissy out today and im hoping to do that before it gets to hot for me lol she really loves the rose leaves and hen and chicks along with the regular back yard stuff i pick so shes eating a lot better now and spends more time out of her hidy now that the temp is FINALLY right for her.... I let the dogs out this morning and low and behold there was a rabbit in the dog yard! and of course bonnie started to run after it, I yelled bonnie no and was surprised when she stoped in her tracks and then came to me when i called her lol even well trained dogs will sometimes ignore those comands when theres a chase to be had and perhaps a kill...they are after all animals and as long as we remember that our life with our animals well be a good one.... the rabbit made it out of the dog yard and then the dogs wore ready to go. lol bonnie sniffed around the ground and seemd quite disapointed that the bunny was not at the end of the trail lol... im teaching her no we do not chase after squarrls when were on our walk so it must be sticking with her.... I do however have to make sure nobody comes to close when were walking as she has become very proticte of me the other day while we wore walking we wore stoped so mom could sit on the walker chair a couple came walking by with there dog and bonnie growled and lunched forward...of course i pulled her back HARD told her no then had her sit next to me..... spike heard me yell all the way in the yard and almost scared me half to death when he pulled up beside me in the van lol he just wanted to be sure i was ok. lol today after getting everybody there food we finally got the 2 bigger rose plants planted , the leaves wore beginning to wilt a bit we'll plant the last fairly large plant later today or tomarrow.....by then of course i had to sit a bit and catch my breath lol spike put all the gardening stuff away....then finally i got the sauce started!! I make my own spiggite sauce in a very large pot. ...like you use in restrants ......and then of course we freeze it in potions lol ,,, next month i'll have spike get all the ingredents for chili....and i'll make up a big pot of that too and freeze it. Then maybe the month after that i'll make several loves of meatloaf..... its so good to feel more like myself again with little to no real pain!! lol Of course spike has to keep telling me to go sit down and rest a minute inbetween things im trying to do....and to take a little time to get on my nebulizer every now and then espically like BEFORE i I start getting into something new lol i might be learning it a little at a time lol hes off on a soda run now so im going to get this livingroom vacumed then put some stuff on wood to cut and i have an allagatore to finish crocheting and a graph dish cloth to start for my friend up north....she thinks she might be able to sell some of them.....but first i'll get a 3d print started on the 3d printer.....have a great day everyone!!!

zolasmum

5 Year Member
its been a busy couple of days....so havent had a chance to get on. sissy and her siblings are doing fine.... its warm enough to take sissy out today and im hoping to do that before it gets to hot for me lol she really loves the rose leaves and hen and chicks along with the regular back yard stuff i pick so shes eating a lot better now and spends more time out of her hidy now that the temp is FINALLY right for her.... I let the dogs out this morning and low and behold there was a rabbit in the dog yard! and of course bonnie started to run after it, I yelled bonnie no and was surprised when she stoped in her tracks and then came to me when i called her lol even well trained dogs will sometimes ignore those comands when theres a chase to be had and perhaps a kill...they are after all animals and as long as we remember that our life with our animals well be a good one.... the rabbit made it out of the dog yard and then the dogs wore ready to go. lol bonnie sniffed around the ground and seemd quite disapointed that the bunny was not at the end of the trail lol... im teaching her no we do not chase after squarrls when were on our walk so it must be sticking with her.... I do however have to make sure nobody comes to close when were walking as she has become very proticte of me the other day while we wore walking we wore stoped so mom could sit on the walker chair a couple came walking by with there dog and bonnie growled and lunched forward...of course i pulled her back HARD told her no then had her sit next to me..... spike heard me yell all the way in the yard and almost scared me half to death when he pulled up beside me in the van lol he just wanted to be sure i was ok. lol today after getting everybody there food we finally got the 2 bigger rose plants planted , the leaves wore beginning to wilt a bit we'll plant the last fairly large plant later today or tomarrow.....by then of course i had to sit a bit and catch my breath lol spike put all the gardening stuff away....then finally i got the sauce started!! I make my own spiggite sauce in a very large pot. ...like you use in restrants ......and then of course we freeze it in potions lol ,,, next month i'll have spike get all the ingredents for chili....and i'll make up a big pot of that too and freeze it. Then maybe the month after that i'll make several loves of meatloaf..... its so good to feel more like myself again with little to no real pain!! lol Of course spike has to keep telling me to go sit down and rest a minute inbetween things im trying to do....and to take a little time to get on my nebulizer every now and then espically like BEFORE i I start getting into something new lol i might be learning it a little at a time lol hes off on a soda run now so im going to get this livingroom vacumed then put some stuff on wood to cut and i have an allagatore to finish crocheting and a graph dish cloth to start for my friend up north....she thinks she might be able to sell some of them.....but first i'll get a 3d print started on the 3d printer.....have a great day everyone!!!
It's lovely to know you are feeling well enough to do so much - I hope you'll take a photo of the alligator when you finish it to show us. You must be pleased that Bonnie is learning so well -how is little Sheba?
I have to go to my next Botox appointment in a week - the nurses all want to see Zola, and so they let me take him in with me. I think I should ask Richard to take a photo of the Botox nurse holding him - though of course it is probably very much against the rules to have him there. We are careful not to put him down on any surface, and we keep him sitting on a towel, though.
Angie xx