Kalamazoo, MI Reptile Show

Alicia Hoogstra

OMGOOODNESS!! I am so frustrated! I went to a Reptile show, close to home..What a bunch of uneducated...money hunger idiots! Forgive my anger, but we're talking about helpless little hatchlings...no heat lamps, dry, no UV... NOTHING..and they were actually arguing with me about keeping them in HUMID conditions....One sold the tiniest little Sully, to a young lady who was clearly clueless..and gave her wrong info...so I literally said...."Please, please join the Tortoise Forum and.look up the care sheet.
Another gentleman tried to say that Sully's and Leo's had VERY different needs.... seriously...the care sheets are almost identical...UGH!!!!
It made me cry when I left, knowing that most of those little hatchlings would die....

Wdt77

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Michigan
OMGOOODNESS!! I am so frustrated! I went to a Reptile show, close to home..What a bunch of uneducated...money hunger idiots! Forgive my anger, but we're talking about helpless little hatchlings...no heat lamps, dry, no UV... NOTHING..and they were actually arguing with me about keeping them in HUMID conditions....One sold the tiniest little Sully, to a young lady who was clearly clueless..and gave her wrong info...so I literally said...."Please, please join the Tortoise Forum and.look up the care sheet.
Another gentleman tried to say that Sully's and Leo's had VERY different needs.... seriously...the care sheets are almost identical...UGH!!!!
It made me cry when I left, knowing that most of those little hatchlings would die....

Where was it? I live near kzoo?