Kame’s plants!

SweetKaykes

Location (City and/or State)
Bellingham, WA
Im so happy the seeds I planted are growing so well! After he picks what to eat out of what I feed him, he takes a couple laps around his house and eats the tops off whatever plants he chooses before he takes a nap. Lol. Currently he is digging through his breakfast to find all the pieces of bok choy I added today. Lol.
He is seriously the cutest thing ever. <3

Attachments

• 8D46F4BB-978B-438E-B7A5-48F7F6335160.jpeg
    8D46F4BB-978B-438E-B7A5-48F7F6335160.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I wonder how well they wpuld do in my indoor enclosure. I havent much luck keeping any plants alive in there for very long. :(

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
You should give it a try! These little sprouts seem to be thriving in 83f temp and 85% humidity! It’s perfect!
What kind of lighting do you use? I'm wondering if thats part of my problem. I have a ReptiSun 100w in one section, and a flourescent UVB tube light in the other section.

drew54

Indiana
Im so happy the seeds I planted are growing so well! After he picks what to eat out of what I feed him, he takes a couple laps around his house and eats the tops off whatever plants he chooses before he takes a nap. Lol. Currently he is digging through his breakfast to find all the pieces of bok choy I added today. Lol.
He is seriously the cutest thing ever. <3

He is adorable!

drew54

Indiana
That's how my sprouts in nyxs enclosure, but it never grows anymore than 3-4 inches.