Kapidolo farms appreciation

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Nice. Food looks great. Try sinking your food dish down into the substrate so your tort can easily access all the treats better. Tortoise shells don’t bend, so a sunken dish makes feeding a whole lot easier.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
My tortoises love kapidolo farms foods too.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Kapidolo farms is my go to whether it's a great variety of dried foods or radiant heat panels.

Cookiesandcream1.

Manchester
Hey! I really wanted to try this place for my tort, however I am from the UK and cannot access the site etc from my country. Do you know of a UK based company who offer a similar product?
Thanks

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey! I really wanted to try this place for my tort, however I am from the UK and cannot access the site etc from my country. Do you know of a UK based company who offer a similar product?
Thanks
I don't know of anyone doing this in the UK, but they should. ZooMed sells a new product called "Flower Topper" that you should be able to get over there. Its a variety of edible dried flowers. That would be a good start.

Remember that any tortoise takes weeks or months to get used to any new food, no matter how good the food is. Start with tiny amounts mixed in and gradually add more over time.

Reactions: Ink

Cookiesandcream1.

Manchester
I don't know of anyone doing this in the UK, but they should. ZooMed sells a new product called "Flower Topper" that you should be able to get over there. Its a variety of edible dried flowers. That would be a good start.

Remember that any tortoise takes weeks or months to get used to any new food, no matter how good the food is. Start with tiny amounts mixed in and gradually add more over time.
I agree, it would be so handy for something like this in the UK! I will try your recommendation :) I always assumed my tort was just fussy, but I guess it makes sense for him to get used to something new!

Reactions: Tom