Kapidolo Farms February 2021 deal of the month

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico

The GelKit is marked down from $24.99 to $19.99 for February.

This has been a successful product idea and there are many orders a week. I've added Rooibos and Honeybush as 'soakers' for a wider variety in flavor. Honeybush has an incredible odor, I'd suggest it for odor/flavor. The Rooibos makes almost as strong a red as hibiscus, and has a positive C: P ratio.

I had Honeybush and Rooibos analyzed for nutrient content, click HERE to see. To discuss those matters, please ask question in that thread.

If you don't know, Gel Kits are an agar agar (vegetarian and organic sourced) based food you can make and store in the frig or freezer. HERE is a recent review. No other gel food for herbivores is available that provides variety and a good fiber profile any where else, near as good as the GelKit. I will sweeten the deal of the month, but you'll have to have read this far to get. Buy three, and I'll include a fourth one in your single purchase/shipment. You'll have to tell me what the fourth one is made up of. I prefer email, please, [email protected]. So for $59.97 you'll have four GelKits. Awesome value.

If you walk the menu from the home page www.KapidoloFarms.com you will see the page is new in appearance. If you find a functionality problem, please let me know. I wrote a small 'state of the company' note HERE.

I appreciate and am grateful for the continued patronage. Will

MEEJogja

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Indonesia

The GelKit is marked down from $24.99 to $19.99 for February.

This has been a successful product idea and there are many orders a week. I've added Rooibos and Honeybush as 'soakers' for a wider variety in flavor. Honeybush has an incredible odor, I'd suggest it for odor/flavor. The Rooibos makes almost as strong a red as hibiscus, and has a positive C: P ratio.

I had Honeybush and Rooibos analyzed for nutrient content, click HERE to see. To discuss those matters, please ask question in that thread.

If you don't know, Gel Kits are an agar agar (vegetarian and organic sourced) based food you can make and store in the frig or freezer. HERE is a recent review. No other gel food for herbivores is available that provides variety and a good fiber profile any where else, near as good as the GelKit. I will sweeten the deal of the month, but you'll have to have read this far to get. Buy three, and I'll include a fourth one in your single purchase/shipment. You'll have to tell me what the fourth one is made up of. I prefer email, please, [email protected]. So for $59.97 you'll have four GelKits. Awesome value.

If you walk the menu from the home page www.KapidoloFarms.com you will see the page is new in appearance. If you find a functionality problem, please let me know. I wrote a small 'state of the company' note HERE.

I appreciate and am grateful for the continued patronage. Will

I think your gel kits are a fascinating concept.

How long does the Gel keep in the fridge? I'm wondering if they would be a convenient and complete diet if we went away for a couple of days and asked someone to look after them.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I have found about two weeks in the frig. Some people have suggested a week at tops. I 'lost' some in the freezer, and found them a few months later and they were all consumed just fine. I think freezer burn would be the limit.

The cool thing about agar agar compared to gelatin, it has a higher temp before become fluid again. That means it will last longer once thawed or placed into a warn enclosure.

I think your gel kits are a fascinating concept.

How long does the Gel keep in the fridge? I'm wondering if they would be a convenient and complete diet if we went away for a couple of days and asked someone to look after them.