Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Wow, the webpage functions pretty smoothly. To celebrate lets make the new Variety Pre-Packs announced for everyone at $26.99.
Deals of the month are 'programmed' in, so no special request or email required. If you are worried I'll miss getting email, I'm happy to get them still.
1582763886187.png

Selections of three items are four ounces each (12 total), and five items are two ounces each (10 total). So no more darn email for a simple purchase. Yeah!! These selections share a common theme, for example Soakers can all have the soaking water used to flavor/color a pelleted food. Flower Fields are simply all the flowers, All Aminos have all essential amino acids (at least relative to human nutrient needs). Calcium Boost are all items with a 10:1 C: P ratio or better.

You can now simply select any of the much expanded line of diet items with a shopping cart, crazy I know. Over the next few weeks I'll put the Batiks online as well - their sale support the Turtle Conservation Society of Malaysia. I am sorting out a few other products that ship easy and cheap when combined with other items that fit in the USPS flat rate shipping boxes.

So please check out the new, no luddites allowed, webpage interface https://kapidolofarms.com/ there is a header selection to click, or a big button center of the page. A new blog will post soon with the nutrient breakdown of all the diet items offered.

Will, Biologist
Kapidolo Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.