1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Kapidolo Farms Review

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by Trinh, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Trinh

Trinh New Member

Approximately a month ago, I acted as the middle man between Will and a friend of mine who was new to tortoises. We bought a leopard tortoise from Will of Kapidolo Farms, and the entire transaction went smoothly. Will kept us up to date with the process, including tracking the tortoise himself. A delay came up with the post office, and Will immediately called me to make sure I was also aware of the situation. Despite this, the tortoise came on time, packed safely and neatly in moist sphagnum moss. The hatching was also active, had an extremely smooth shell, bright-eyed, and eating out of the box. I'm not at all surprised that the hatchling was so healthy considering the level of care Will puts into tortoise keeping, as well as the knowledge he draws from.

Will is also one breeder who keeps his hatchlings in a hot and humid, closed chambered environment, which I highly advocate. I would not hesitate to buy from Will if I were a first time buyer, and I'm sure I'll end up doing business with him again.

Kapidolo Farms Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KapidoloFarms/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
    Peliroja32, Will, Maverick and 5 others like this.
  2. Mbchs

Mbchs New Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    This is good to hear! I just ordered a leopard baby from there myself this week.
    Will likes this.
  3. Mbchs

Mbchs New Member

The baby arrived safe and sound this morning! It is beautiful!
    IMG_2282.JPG
    Loohan, Will, TerrapinStation and 2 others like this.
  4. Will

Will Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

South of Southern California, but not Mexico
    I just saw this, Thank you much for sharing your experience.