1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Kapidolo Farms show line-up

Discussion in 'Reptile Related Events' started by Kapidolo Farms, Jul 3, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Kapidolo Farms

Kapidolo Farms Well-Known Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    South of Southern California, but not Mexico
    Where I have been...
    Bakersfield, Central Valley Reptile Expo, February 9/10 2019

San Diego, Reptilian Nation, March 30/31 2019

Fresno, Central Valley Reptile Expo, June 01/02 2019

Pleasanton, NorCal Reptile Expo, May 17/18 2019

See videos of table and set up here https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/live-naked-people.126107/page-23#post-1745269 click on the "learn more" to see the video.

Coming UP...
    Pomona/Los Angeles, Reptile Supper show, August 10/11 2019

La Habra/Los Angeles, California Turtle and Tortoise Club show, August 25 2019 (no animal sales)

Fresno, Central valley Reptile Expo, date to be determined.

San Diego, Reptilian Nation, September 21/22 2019

Sacramento, Sacramento Reptile show, September 28/29 2019

Anaheim/Los Angeles, Reptile Super Show, January 4/5 2020

See more, Pay less, what's not to like about a show? Mention that you saw this posting here on TFO and I'll take your single person entry fee off any animal you purchase. Remind me, I'll forget I said this.

I have all the foods, ZooMed diets, calcium carbonate, cotton Batiks from Indonesia, and also @Markw84 's all in one 'plug-n-play' enclosures. It makes sense to think of them as the only enclosure you'll need, unless you get a giant species. Many times Mark will be partnering with me in/at the booth, as cool as Mark is to exchange with here on TFO, he's even cooler in person. And those enclosures, are spectacular.

I hope to see you at any of these shows.
  2. Kapidolo Farms

Kapidolo Farms Well-Known Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    South of Southern California, but not Mexico
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Also, I'm committing to do the the Phoenix show, right after the TTPG conference

November 16 – 17, 2019