kleinmann's crue eating in the morning

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
Every morning, my little crue comes out to eat for an hour and then retreats. I'm always amazed how punctual they are.
They are just a joy to look at how they grow and develop in beautiful little guys.

Attachments

• 20140314_070346_resized.jpg
    20140314_070346_resized.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 146

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
diamondbp said:
very cool! I'm jealous beyond repair
thanks. I'm glad after waiting 2 years to get some. Hopefully I'm able to breed sometimes

Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
Those little fella's are very cute !
they are absolutely adorable with each their own character. Don't want to miss them in the morning.

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
billskleins said:
Looks like they are doing well!
Bill yes, thank you. The one I got from you is now close to 3 inch, and I have another one 3.5 (John's). They are all eating very well. I follow you advice: variety is key. They will come soon in a larger enclosure than the one they are in now.I like to have a close eye on things so I can catch a problem right away. They are a lot of fun.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Bill yes, thank you. The one I got from you is now close to 3 inch, and I have another one 3.5 (John's). They are all eating very well. I follow you advice: variety is key. They will come soon in a larger enclosure than the one they are in now.I like to have a close eye on things so I can catch a problem right away. They are a lot of fun.
May you share some updated the photo and enclosure with us?? They must be very "big" now! !! :):)

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
May you share some updated the photo and enclosure with us?? They must be very "big" now! !! :):)
I have 3 differnt groups. One group is from 3-4.5 inches and the other ones are 2 to 2.5 big. They all grow in very different speeds.

Attachments

• 20150303_084905_resized.jpg
    20150303_084905_resized.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20150411_094935_resized_1.jpg
    20150411_094935_resized_1.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 40

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I have 3 differnt groups. One group is from 3-4.5 inches and the other ones are 2 to 2.5 big. They all grow in very different speeds.
Thank you, Thank you for the update. They are so lovely. Yes. I can see they are all very happy in this nice enclosure of yours. I like it, No spaces are wasted.

Thanks again! ! !

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
Thank you, Thank you for the update. They are so lovely. Yes. I can see they are all very happy in this nice enclosure of yours. I like it, No spaces are wasted.

Thanks again! ! !
I keep it just simple. I have to change the setting when I see mating behavior, more sand and i might need to make the group smaller, but I have to wait.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I keep it just simple. I have to change the setting when I see mating behavior, more sand and i might need to make the group smaller, but I have to wait.
Think of me, when you "might need to make your group smaller" Please. hahaha~~:rolleyes::rolleyes: