LARGE BREEDING TRIO/Testudo hermanni boettgeri

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
This is my last trio of Eastern Hermann's Tortoises (Testudo hermanni boettgeri). I have had these tortoises for many years and they are an absolutely incredible breeding trio. These are nicer and much larger than any you will see for sale. The females each produce between 8 and 10 eggs each season broken up into multiple clutches. These are LARGE girls up around 8" and the male is large as well around 7". They have hibernated every year except this year. They have been cooling so buyer has the option of keeping them awake or putting them down for the remainder of the winter.

The ONLY reasons I have decided to part with these are because of financial constraints and because my focus has turned to maintaining my Western Hermann's groups properly and to make room for my new Radiated tortoise project.

This trio is a serious opportunity for any Mediterreanean tortoise lover. You will not see Hermann's like these offered for sale often at all.

Pictured are both females along side each other, each female digging a nest, the male next to the lighter colored female and the male soaking.

$950 shipped for the trio *FIRM* and no I will not split them up.

Thanks,

serious inquiries only.

[email protected]

DSC02303-1.jpg

2628540590045450723PFnGdo_ph.jpg

2478914030045450723TGLShX_ph-1.jpg

DSC03417.jpg

DSC03304.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.