Large Sulcatas in need of new homes ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Tortoise Home in Gilroy calif is helping a rescue that is having to shut down. They have 15-20 large male sulcatas in need of homes ASAP. They lost their property. If you can assist in any way please contact Kevin below. Also donating $ for gas and pens would be helpful if you can't take any in.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tor..._t=group_comment_reply#!/groups/tortoisehome/
facebook page for more info.
He has more info if needed. The animals are all Males and in Calif.

[email protected] and (408) 482-5437.

perfect time to get a sulcata that is not a hatchling... Come on.. you KNOW YOU WANT TO!
Kevin does not charge for adoptions.. but donations are accepted and needed to get these animals new homes..
I think he said they have a month... but contact him...Please

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
anyone else? so many people getting hatchlings that end up not doing well.. get an adult to start and STILL have many years!!! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's a shame, looks like the rescue was a nice one. :(

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Oh Laura im so glad you posted this for Kevin. I was going to but you beat me to the punch! Great job.

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi Everyone,

Update on the 20 Sulcata's

Thank you to all the groups, organizations and those individuals who have spread the word. I literally had over 100 emails of people wanting them. Some good and some not. If you havent gotten a response from me, I wiill be getting to all of them soon. I believe at this point, we have homes for them all. Jennifer Ramsey of Creepy Critters Reptile Rescue has helped me do home visits in the valley and has potentially placed a handful of them. Christina Lynn Eaton from Bakersfield has also assisted in placing some of them with her friends in the central valley. I have placed a couple as well. So by pulling together everyone, we have helped out a rescue find good homes for all.

Next Sunday the 10th, we will pickup the remaining 15. We have some of the new homes picking them up directly at the facility so we dont have to transport them personally and it is less stress on the tortoises.

I will keep everyone posted on next weekend. Again thanks for everyone coming together to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.