LeChoke James

Status
Not open for further replies.

onarock

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hawaii
Le Choke did it again... suffocated himself with his Burger King Crown. Let it be known that he IS NO Michael Jordan and he IS NO Kobe Bryant. He's a Great Glue Guy... that its. Him and his side kick, the much Overrated Dwayne Wade will have a hard time winning a Title. They got beat by a Great Mavs team, and this is coming from a die hard LAKERS fan. The Mavs showed that a bunch of hard working Blue Collar Professionals can still get it done in the NBA. Congrats to all the Mavs fans out there, those guys EARNED it.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
I bet both James and Wade are feeling a little ill this morning, maybe that cough (or was he choking?) wasn't fake afterall...hahaha.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Perhaps this will humble Queen James a bit and show two players don't make a basketball team.

Way to go Mavs! :D

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
I think they all are both overrated, it just goes to show that a team that plays as a team does well against a team that relies on only its two stars. All it takes is one of them to miss a few shots here and there and then no one else steps up, which is what happened on this case. The other problem is that James was tired, thus his shots were just a bit off by the 4th quarter.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
As a life long Clevelander I will say I was grinning a little bit this morning when I heard the news.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
He only plays half court... offense. They should take the D out of his name and just call him Wyane Wade. Its easier to be really good on the offense side of the court when you dont spend any energy playing O'le defense.

Chris Bosh = No Heart!

BlackMountain412 said:
How is D wade over rated?? tripping.

If anything Bosh is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.