Legit Aldabra Breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1011

5 Year Member
Thats a good question, they didnt tell me.(civil or criminal) what happens after the Internet Crime Complaint Center investigates and confirms wrong doing, they hand it back over to local authorities. Certain classifieds will not let you advertise while you have this type of charge out against you till its cleared up.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
mike1011 said:
Thats a good question, they didnt tell me.(civil or criminal) what happens after the Internet Crime Complaint Center investigates and confirms wrong doing, they hand it back over to local authorities. Certain classifieds will not let you advertise while you have this type of charge out against you till its cleared up.

That is so interesting, I can not remember when his adds were not up on Kingsnake. I am thinking it will end up being a civil matter! I hope at least you get your funds back.

mike1011

5 Year Member
That is so interesting, I can not remember when his adds were not up on Kingsnake. I am thinking it will end up being a civil matter! I hope at least you get your funds back.
[/quote]

Thank you Greg, trying to get fauna to uphold same values as other classifieds and not let him post. (at least he has a cool reply on his new ad!) His ads were pulled on Fri.

mike1011

5 Year Member
Chris has returned my money in full!! I wish him the best. Mike

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
That is fantastic. Glad he did the right thing. We never know what issues or problems he could of been going through at the time either. Its good he cleared this up. He has a large number of customers and needs to be an honorable man.

Status
Not open for further replies.