Leopard babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Hello. I'm new to this forum, but I just had to join when I saw there was a spot just for leopards. :D I started with my first leopard a year ago, her name is Chompy (she bites at everything she thinks may be edible, including the dogs). And now I have a new baby named Dozer (at 2 inches he thinks he can even move the couch out of his way). Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and them so I've added a picture of the two. Chompy's the larger one...she's my piggie. :D

Sara

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum Sara! I am sure you will find lots of info here!!! Cute babies!

Coldliz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Welcome to forum, very pretty shelled friends you have.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Welcome, I'm glad you've found this forum! I'm sure you'll have fun and learn lots! Your Leo's are adorable!

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
NJ
Thank you for the welcome. They are a handful. Chompy went to the vet that I work at on Tuesday (I just so happen to have an exotic vet for a boss :cool: ) and she had her nails trimmed for the first time. She peed on the tech twice, and then she poo'd all over the table. She only opened her mouth once though and didn't actually try to bite, so I'm proud of her hehe.

Sara

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome Sara, Chompy and Dozer are adorable. Looking forward to more pics and stories of their adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.