Leopard diet...researching has made me think...

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
Value alert, value alert: If you have a 99 cents only store, they have bird seed at 99 a bag/1 pound. That's where I get it. And today, my 99 cents only had Naked protein smoothie bottles (for me) and organic kale and arugula (for me and my little shelled buddies). I do hope you guys have one near you. It is tutti fruiti what they get but when they get good health food store type of things, it is a serious value, and I get. Those Naked proteins are normally 2.99-3.49 per. Whooo-yah. : )

mcory

I don't have mazuri ... Should I get some or is feeding a variety diet fine without?

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
Variety is perfectly fine, but I think it is good to have Mazuri to supplement or like me, this morning I was in a hurry to do something and I soaked some Mazuri, easy peasy, and dashed. Covered breakfast for me. I did a fab lunch for my littles when I got back, but this am, I could not and Mazuri was it. And it does have a lot of things that add to the variety. I also have Grassland. Options. Also, I love those herb scissors that chefs use. They have 3 to 5 blades. They really help cut things up small so we can then blend various yummy things and beat those picky eaters at their game, teeheehee.