Leopard gecko help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDfoots

5 Year Member
Im 14 years old but Ok so I own 2 redfooted tortoises and a dog I recently put my cat down (14 years). I would really like to get a leopard gecko to Cheer me up and I did some research and the leopard gecko I want is called a Mack snow enigma ( white with black dots). I found a exo terra 18" x 18" x 12" inch tank with 2 dry hides. Some cork bark, reptile carpet, food water and calcium dishes, and a heat pad. Is there anything else I would need? But also some suggestions on persuading my mom with letting me get a leopard gecko she doesn't like lizards and doesn't want it to get out and my dog to kill it. Just some really basic and good facts about leopard geckos so that I can persuade her to let me keep it in the house thank you. Please and suggestions or comments big or small are greatly appreciated please reply I really want a leopard gecko but need some help getting there please help thank you.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Also any suggestions on some wet hides thank you::)/)/)/):):::):):):):)$:$:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
What is it about leopard geckos that you like?

REDfoots

5 Year Member
They are cute and just neat little creatures to own my friend has one and she said that their pretty easy going and DONT need extra special care.:):):)

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Auburn, Alabama
PM me about Leo's, I am almost out of the Leo breeding business and can tell you a lot on the morph and care.

Status
Not open for further replies.