LESS THAN TWenTY FOUR HOURS (UPDATE-it's here!!)

Tort-Rex

Congratulations! (I'm expecting at least a whole page off pictures :p)

-Tort-Rex/Colleen

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Excited for both of you. You may be the only 11 year olds, but there are other kid members. You both sound like great responsible kids. Keep up the good work.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
Hahaa! See I'm 35 and I paced the hallway and stalked the door like a crazy person! It's exciting!:D
I was 40 when I got my guys. And even though they were not hatchlings, I could hardly sleep the night before! Saturday came and we went to pick them up at my friend's place. I was inside not even 2 minutes, when Gordon yells from the door. "We gotta go!" Turns out our truck was leaking tranny fluid all over the road! :O We had to call a tow truck and all. I almost told my friend I couldn't take the tortoises because I knew how much the truck would cost to fix. But we had prepped it all for their arrival and Gordon saw how heartbroken I was. On Monday, he calls me at work and tells me to call my friend back. His boss told him it was ok to take the company truck. Then I was so excited I could hardly focus on work and I didn't sleep the first night they were home. I kept getting up to check on them. :D

May, Aussies, & Hermannis
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES