Let's All Offer Encouragement and Welcome to our New Moderators!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It was a very tough decision. All of the names you folks proposed were worthy of being Moderator. In the end, we just closed our eyes and pointed to the board. . . well, no, we didn't do that. But it boiled down to @ZEROPILOT , @jsheffield and @Toddrickfl1

Welcome to the Dark Side, guys. Play around with the new tools you've been given, and if you have any concerns or questions Jaizei, Jacqui, Wellington and I will be glad to help you. I put up a sticky on the Moderator section a few years ago to give you some helpful pointers. I haven't looked at them in a while, so hopefully they're not so out of date they don't work.

Last edited:

zovick

10 Year Member!
It was a very tough decision. All of the names you folks proposed were worthy of being Moderator. In the end, we just closed our eyes and pointed to the board. . . well, no, we didn't do that. But it boiled down to @ZEROPILOT , @jsheffield and @Toddrickfl1

Welcome to the Dark Side, guys. Play around with the new tools you've been given, and if you have any concerns or questions Jaizei, Wellington and I will be glad to help you. I put up a sticky on the Moderator section a few years ago to give you some helpful pointers. I haven't looked at them in a while, so hopefully they're not so out of date they don't work.
Guess I am going to have to be really careful of what I say now!

Seriously, gentlemen, congratulations and good luck to all of you.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
This forum and its members have become very important to me.
I've also made several true friends here.
I'm happy to become more active in the progress of this forum.
Thank you all.
Todd, Jamie and myself have the vacant Eastern time zone well covered and beyond.

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT

Welcome to the Dark Side, guys. Play around with the new tools you've been given, and if you have any concerns or questions Jaizei, Wellington and I will be glad to help you. I put up a sticky on the Moderator section a few years ago to give you some helpful pointers. I haven't looked at them in a while, so hopefully they're not so out of date they don't work.
Many, many thanks to those of you have answered the call. I will always be grateful to this forum for helping me go from good tortoise husbandry to helping my tortoise live his best life. Moderators are the grease for this amazing machine!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
How come they always hire new Police when I show up?

sob, I thought that was far in the past......................naw, you guys are great....and in case you didn't hear it above;

Congrats guys, you already know how great your predecessors made this place.........don't let that bar fall on your watch! No pressure, right?

PS, that was really well put Ms Jen, really nice!