Lets see if this works this time!

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
ok so far so good!! a place to type! iv been trying to leave a message here for like forever!! no we havent fallen off the face of the earth, just for some reason havent been able to post any messages....very annoying to say the least! sissy and family are doing good we got back from maryland end everything went fine both here and there....except ofcourse for logging on to here.... im getting back into the crafts lately trying to get everything made for christmas that everybody wants....it would be so nice if people could tel me what they want me to make for them and to give as gifts like in march maybe lol any way im not going to post to much here i want to see if the message actualy gets through first.

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
thanks not much going on here impretty busy now making christmas presents but other than that just the normal every day things....iv sort of gotten into a rountune...get my first cup of coffee in the morning, get sissys soaking tub out and put it on the table next to my chair, then spike keeps an eye on her while i get her food dish and refill it get some water for her, then change holms food and water changed...put sissys food and water back intoher house then make my second cup f coffee and then either do my bible study or crochet or something for about an hour before putting sissy back into her house. we did have one interesting thing happen yesterday though. spike met me at the door when i got hom to let me know that holmes (our bird) had gotten out of his cage....i tried to get her a few times but of course she flew out of reach....the last time she darted off we didnt see where she had landed so we spent an hour or so looking for her, then decided to wait her out by not trying to find until she came out of hidding....well after an hour or so i knew she was either hurt or some place she couldnt get out of on her own( iv had severl birds of different kinds over the years ) so i changed my search tactics...and started looking inside of things and yup i was right she was stuck in teh grabige next to the desk top under some paper and quite upset....so i took the bag out of the can and took him over to his cage, opened the bag and encourged him backinto his cage. lol now i have the doors to her food and wish dish as well
as the door to the cage tied closed with bread ties....hopefully that will keep the wee little one our of trouble. poor ivy the cat had to be locked in the bedroom while we wore seaching for holms and bonnie had to wait outside....but everyone is now where they belong and nobody is in danger of being accidentally killed or hunted to be a bit of a snak form other members of the familly lol

Last edited: