Lilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTank

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Albuquerque, NM
Okay so I am so excited I am heading off to pay for my new leopard baby she will arrive around 10:00 tomorrow, I am so excited!!

TotallyTank

5 Year Member
Albuquerque, NM
Okay so I got conformation that Lilly is boarding a plane in New Jersey Headed my way!!!!:D:D I am so excited, I will have my big ole Tank and my 2 dainty flowers!!! LOL Its like the night before christmas only better!!

TotallyTank

5 Year Member
Albuquerque, NM
Well it's official I got scammed!!! after having sent the money for the tort, I got a email from a supposed shipping company wanting 540$ for shipping insurance to which my response was no, so the people that I was getting the tier from claimed to have go e down to the shipping company and taken Carr of everything she would leave Monday uninsured from new jersey!!! Today they need 50$ for something and the shipping company in new jersey called me from an international number!!! I told them they could pay the 50 and I would money gram them the money as soon as had the tort in my possession!!! Needless to say super sad husband super pissed and I spent my anniversary present money !! So I guess no little leopard for! My husband said if they ate not local I can't buy one!!! Thanks a lot whoever you are!!!!

bholmes88

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Taylor, Tx
I would be so pissed!! I hope you find a way to get your money back.

Katherine

5 Year Member
Check with the bank you used, or PayPal if you went that route. They are often happy to follow up fraud claims for you. Sorry that this happened to you : (

Status
Not open for further replies.