Little candies from Heaven

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
I love fruits.....pretty much all of them.............I call fruit the "Candy of the Gods"....but of course Superman would say that......<LOL>.

As a child, there were 5 of us kids, Dad used to go grocery shopping on Friday and only one of us regularly got into trouble for eating all the fruit for the family, by Monday. LOL
I hope he's smiling.............there's a pear and an orange just outside the pic.....

Fruit & Beef & Ice Cream covers all the required food groups, right?

berry nice.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm not a big fan of fruit. It has to be pretty sweet in order for me to eat it. Hence, I really like over-ripe apricots. But if I were to eat a banana, it would have to be on the green side. Oranges? Yes, I have two orange trees and I start eating them as soon as most of the green on the peel has gone away. Strawberries are ok mashed up with sugar added, like on Strawberry short cake - but that point is moot now because I no longer eat anything with seeds in it.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I don't eat fruit or vegetables...I'm a meat and potatoes person....or double cheeseburgers, extra cheese extra mayo...

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
I'm not a big fan of fruit. It has to be pretty sweet in order for me to eat it. Hence, I really like over-ripe apricots. But if I were to eat a banana, it would have to be on the green side. Oranges? Yes, I have two orange trees and I start eating them as soon as most of the green on the peel has gone away. Strawberries are ok mashed up with sugar added, like on Strawberry short cake - but that point is moot now because I no longer eat anything with seeds in it.
I can only dream of having citrus growing in my yard…

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Meat, sugar, carbohydrates, and cheese. The four major food groups. No room for other stuff in there...

Wait! I spoke too soon! I also LOVE fruit! Ketchup is made with tomatoes, and tomatoes are technically a fruit. You can also put any number of different types of hot peppers on any of my food, and peppers are fruits too, right?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I love fruits.....pretty much all of them.............I call fruit the "Candy of the Gods"....but of course Superman would say that......<LOL>.

As a child, there were 5 of us kids, Dad used to go grocery shopping on Friday and only one of us regularly got into trouble for eating all the fruit for the family, by Monday. LOL
I hope he's smiling.............there's a pear and an orange just outside the pic.....

Fruit & Beef & Ice Cream covers all the required food groups, right?

View attachment 339254

Do pawpaws live up to the hype?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Not a huge fruit person. Like Yvonne, I want my banana a bit on the green side. Love ? strawberries. I want to try an orange fresh off the tree.