Ga
Is it Rose hips and hibiscus?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Winner winner chicken dinner, whatever that means?

Yes it's ZooMed Grassland soaked with the 'cold brew tea' that results from soaking the dehydrated hibiscus blossoms. And yes, even the most stubborn tortoises I have, spring emerging spider tortoises, gulp this down.

The bonus question is what political figure have I quoted in this thread, and what is the quote, cut and past is okay.

ZooMed grassland and hibiscus?

SPILL

Illinois
Winner winner chicken dinner, whatever that means?

Yes it's ZooMed Grassland soaked with the 'cold brew tea' that results from soaking the dehydrated hibiscus blossoms. And yes, even the most stubborn tortoises I have, spring emerging spider tortoises, gulp this down.

The bonus question is what political figure have I quoted in this thread, and what is the quote, cut and past is okay.

John Street, former Philadelphia mayor: "This will be brief, no matter how long it takes."

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
John Street, former Philadelphia mayor: "This will be brief, no matter how long it takes."
Cool, easy peasy

Please send me an email of what item you seek, any thing I've posted here on TFO or the webpage for Kapidolo Farms. [email protected] Please let me know you are SPILL here on TFO. Hmm, I guess I might get many such emails, better PM me here using the PM system here. LOL

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cool, easy peasy

Please send me an email of what item you seek, any thing I've posted here on TFO or the webpage for Kapidolo Farms. [email protected] Please let me know you are SPILL here on TFO. Hmm, I guess I might get many such emails, better PM me here using the PM system here. LOL
Dang! I had my finger poised and ready to email posing as SPILL. Oh well.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
. Fresno
. Pleasanton and
. San Diego
. Bakersfield

The shows so far this year, I have several more booked and will post them a week or so ahead on the Kapidolo Farms Facebook and MeWe platforms.

Shows are fatiguing but fun. Saving the costs of shipping are high, the chance to see first before you buy is great, and actual live conversation.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
. Fresno
. Pleasanton and
. San Diego
. Bakersfield

The shows so far this year, I have several more booked and will post them a week or so ahead on the Kapidolo Farms Facebook and MeWe platforms.

Shows are fatiguing but fun. Saving the costs of shipping are high, the chance to see first before you buy is great, and actual live conversation.
I wish you did some of the shows here in GA. You've got more tortoises at your booth than they usually have at the whole show here.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
You know, I gotta say Russ, who runs this group, sorta gotta it all going on. I attended and spoke (about tortoise nutrition) at a conference called Hepeton 2019, this past weekend. Lots of lamenting how the hobby/interest is slowly being destroyed* from both the inside and outside by our ever changing world.

Well, if you listened to all the check boxes for what 'ought to be done' by these older 'statesmen' of herpetoculture, you see Russ (and crew) and TTPG are already doing it. Been doing it for ten years, and have a structure that is not likely to poop out anytime soon.

I further got to thinking about turtle and tortoise clubs in north America. NYTTS, CTTC, STTC, SDTTC, etc. most have been at it for 30, 40, 50, some even 60 years, well past any single person doing 'all the work'.

Are chelonian keepers just better at the long haul? I think so.

* from inside, by poor players getting caught up in sensationalized news stories, release of non-natives, people counting on zoos, or others to take on their sulcata when it out grows them. etc.

* from outside, summed up as a$$ hats who try to legislate pet ownership in the name of many things, most if not all none sense.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Where I have been...
Bakersfield, Central Valley Reptile Expo, February 9/10 2019

San Diego, Reptilian Nation, March 30/31 2019

Fresno, Central Valley Reptile Expo, June 01/02 2019

Pleasanton, NorCal Reptile Expo, May 17/18 2019

See videos of table and set up here https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/live-naked-people.126107/page-23#post-1745269 click on the "learn more" to see the video.

Coming UP...
Pomona/Los Angeles, Reptile Supper show, August 10/11 2019

La Habra/Los Angeles, California Turtle and Tortoise Club show, August 25 2019 (no animal sales)

Fresno, Central valley Reptile Expo, date to be determined.

San Diego, Reptilian Nation, September 21/22 2019

Sacramento, Sacramento Reptile show, September 28/29 2019

Anaheim/Los Angeles, Reptile Super Show, January 4/5 2020

See more, Pay less, what's not to like about a show? Mention that you saw this posting here on TFO and I'll take your single person entry fee off any animal you purchase. Remind me, I'll forget I said this.

I have all the foods, ZooMed diets, calcium carbonate, cotton Batiks from Indonesia, and also @Markw84 's all in one 'plug-n-play' enclosures. It makes sense to think of them as the only enclosure you'll need, unless you get a giant species. Many times Mark will be partnering with me in/at the booth, as cool as Mark is to exchange with here on TFO, he's even cooler in person. And those enclosures, are spectacular.

I hope to see you at any of these shows.