LLL Reptile

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I usually just get all my electric stuff from LLL at one of the reptile shows. Its nice to say hi and chat with Loren the owner, who always makes time for me regardless of how insanely busy he is.

Well this time I needed my items right away for a new tortoise box I just finished. I have a couple of incoming female SA Leopards ASAP, and I need their box up and running right away. No time to wait for a reptile show.

I called them two days ago and ordered a couple of the Zilla 1000 watt thermostats. You can order online, but I hate doing that. I prefer the phone. LLL makes this easy on me, and I appreciate that. I expected to have my thermostats within a week or so, but they showed up today!

I didn't catch the name of the lady who took my order on the phone, but she was very friendly, professional and efficient.

I've been buying stuff from LLL Reptile for many years now. I've never had one single problem with them. Great company, great service, great people.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
I always recommend LLL Reptile. I'm across the country and have always gotten great customer service and fast shipping. And the prices are great!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
My very first online transaction was with LLL Reptile. I've been impressed with them since.

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
I'm happy with their electrical stuff and i buy the lights too when they are on sale.
Reptiles never in my life again. They had all flagellates and i had to put them down. i did not realise it. It was too late to get my money back, because you do not expect this to be happening to cb hermanns. Can not recommend buying tortoises there.