Login recall

glitch4200

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW suburbs of Chicago
Hey I was wondering if there was a way to not have to sign in after everything you do. Anytime I post it kicks me out and I have to log back in. Any way to have a option for remember your log in information to the server?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It must be something with your computer. When I put in a password a small window appears at the top of my screen asking me if I want my browser to remember this password. I click either yes or no, and if yes, I never have to enter the password again for that site.

Also, when you log into the Forum, click the little box that says, "Remember me??"

M

Maggie Cummings

It must be something with your computer. When I put in a password a small window appears at the top of my screen asking me if I want my browser to remember this password. I click either yes or no, and if yes, I never have to enter the password again for that site.

Yep, me too. I haven't had to actually log in for years. And why does posting cause her to get booted out?

Last edited by a moderator:

glitch4200

5 Year Member
NW suburbs of Chicago
Either Google chrome or galaxy 5 internet app. It's was logging me out when I posted. I have auto sign in now through another application

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
So the problem has been fixed for you then?

How do you like that Galaxy S5?