Lone Star Reptile Expo....

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
This weekend, Dec 14-15, is another Dallas Lone Star Reptile Expo in Arlington Texas. Anyone planning on attending? I have gone to the past two shows. It is not a very big show and the number of turtle/torts is very limited. I have found some good buys though and will be going back this weekend. I am looking to get some aquatics to add to my collection. Last show I found some painteds and some tiny musks that my Nephew got for his birthday. He loves them!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
tortoise5643 said:
I am going! I always do!

Did you go today? I did not make it. If you went, were there any baby water turtles? I want to get a painted or a baby musk but I didn't feel well and did not know if they would have any at this show. If I knew they had them, I could go grab one or two.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Lone Star Reptile Expo....

Saleama said:
tortoise5643 said:
I am going! I always do!

Did you go today? I did not make it. If you went, were there any baby water turtles? I want to get a painted or a baby musk but I didn't feel well and did not know if they would have any at this show. If I knew they had them, I could go grab one or two.

Yes I went. There were no painteds but there are musk, softshell, red eared, albino red eared, pastel red eared, and red ears with 2 heads and I body and 2 bodies and 2 heads but still conjoined.