Long time no see!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
It feels like forever since I last posted something...I fell off the face of the Earth around the time the forum got its overhaul. The new forum looks great BTW! Though I feel much older than my age now because I'm looking at all the new features saying "What are all these newfangled features? There's a like button? We can tag people now?"

So Dante's been missing having his picture taken and was really hamming it up for the camera this morning, so I figured I'd share. I also caught him with his signature 'foot in water' poop pose. He really loves his fountain...he's basically potty-trained himself! I put it in there for drinking purposes, but whatever floats your boat, right?

I've been super busy lately with work, my Etsy business, and recently getting engaged! :) I'm hoping to be around more. Someone please poke me the next time I drift off for months! My life was lacking without TFO and my daily dose of all things turtles.

2014-06-18 06.51.56.jpg 2014-06-18 17.48.30.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
OMG, you're back. :)
A salutations is in order.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
About time you made your way back. Great pics. Congrats on the engagement. Now stick around.:D

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Hahaha, I'll try! I see the TFO app is working again....I partly drifted off because mine had stopped working. Convenience is a surefire way to keep me around!