Look for temporary home for Russian in Southern CA (or perfect permanent home)

Sjsarge

Location (City and/or State)
Carlsbad, CA
Hello - I have a male Russian Tortoise in the San Diego area. I am going to be moving to Virginia but will initially be out there just renting a room for 4 - 6 months before committing to the job and moving everything. I would love to find a temporary, experience home for my guy. He has a 3' x 6' tortoise tub but LOVES to live outside when it is warm enough. We live by the coast and have limited sunlight on our large patio, so he has been inside the last few months. He is from Petsmart and is wild caught (unfortunately) so he does love to roam. I would take him to get an annual exam before leaving. If you or someone you know is in the San Diego / So Cal area and interested in giving him a home for 6 - 8 month please let me know! I may also be open to finding him a new permanent home if it is the best situation for him and I would be able to have him back if it doesn't work out. I am really not comfortable shipping him. Thanks!

Boo628

California
I'm in orange county. I can take him if u like and u can take him back if u want to later. Temporary or permanent I can do both

karenbrams

San Diego, CA
I live in Poway and have a large tortoise enclosure. I would be happy to take him temporarily as long as you need.