look for this... anyone find it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I need to find the sliding glass door hand grabbing thingies. I'm trying to look for them put can't :-/

you know when you have a wooden enclosure, and the glass sliding doors in front, well the handles broke off, and i need to replace them.

any ideas?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Either go to Home Depot and ask them, or, quick fix, buy some 3M hooks and adhere the, and use as a handle

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
just get some clear cabinet knobs and dab some good silicone on the back of the knob tape it to the door where you want should work great. Thats what I did with one of my sliding glass enclosures I built. Works great and they are 2x3' 1/4" thick glass. Also get some graphite to put in the track where the glass slides, it will ease the glass to slide better and more smooth.

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Try some 3m double sided tape(the kind they sell at auto supply stores to reseat moldings and emblems).. The 3m doubled sided stuff is incredible..clean the glass with alcohol lay a long strip down then use what you want as a handle..be it a strip of quarter round wooded moulding..

Status
Not open for further replies.