Looking for a good home for my sulcata

Lori lawson

Location (City and/or State)
Desert hot springs,ca
i have a 194 g healthy sulcata that needs a good home. Must show proof of appropriate supplies and equipment. Approx 10 months old. Reply to tonkabunky@gmail about 3 1/2 in

Lori lawson

Desert hot springs,ca
8-10 month old sulcata needs a good home. Weighs 194g. Approx 3-1/2 in. Very healthy, loves mazuri tort food. Unfortunately bought two before doing my homework I've had him/her? Since October. Must show proof of enclosure and nessessary supplies. Unlike me, you must show you've done your homework before I can give kona up! Please respond to [email protected]

Lori lawson

Desert hot springs,ca
Yvonne, I have a 10-12 month old sulcata I need to find home for. I'm in desert hot springs,ca. If you can help me please email me at [email protected] or text 479-841-1573. Please help. I want kona to go to a safe place.ps. I do not want money. Only a good home

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Lori:

I've moved your post over to be by itself on the "Adoptions" section. If you don't get any takers between now and. . . say next Wednesday, you can contact @Will to see if you can meet him somewhere and he can bring me the tortoise the next time he comes up here. I don't know the route he takes, but if you go that way, you and he can work out the logistics.

Last edited:

Lori lawson

Desert hot springs,ca
Ohhhh thank you Yvonne. Kona is so sweet but Harley isn't growing and I'm learning tom preaches the gospel

Lori lawson

Desert hot springs,ca
If I end up needing to send kona to you he will come with a donation. God bless you for what you do for stupid tortoise owners like me! Lesson learned

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Do I just type in @Will to tort forum or is that an email type address? Sorry intel illiterate!

When I typed the @ in front of his username, it sent him an alert. He'll get the alert then follow it to this thread here. You should wait until Wednesday and if you don't place the tortoise there, where the weather is better than it is here, then you can start a private conversation with him. I'll help you with that if you don't know how to do it.

If I end up needing to send kona to you he will come with a donation. God bless you for what you do for stupid tortoise owners like me! Lesson learned

While I greatly appreciate the offer, I only accept offers of food. I never take money for tortoises, either coming or going.

What area do you live? Maybe I could bring kona to you. I'm in desert hot springs

I'm in Clovis, CA. It's quite a drive. . . takes Will about 4 or 5 hours to get here from San Diego.

M

Maggie Cummings

When I typed the @ in front of his username, it sent him an alert. He'll get the alert then follow it to this thread here. You should wait until Wednesday and if you don't place the tortoise there, where the weather is better than it is here, then you can start a private conversation with him. I'll help you with that if you don't know how to do it.

While I greatly appreciate the offer, I only accept offers of food. I never take money for tortoises, either coming or going.

I'm in Clovis, CA. It's quite a drive. . . takes Will about 4 or 5 hours to get here from San Diego.

I think it's about 300 miles.....

Lori lawson

Desert hot springs,ca

So far I've had no response for a home for kona sadly to say. Keep your fingers crossed. I feel so bad for making a mistake at his expense but I have to focus on helping Harley grow strong like kona. I would be more than happy to donate food to your rescue. Do you have an online website I can go on to do that?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
So far I've had no response for a home for kona sadly to say. Keep your fingers crossed. I feel so bad for making a mistake at his expense but I have to focus on helping Harley grow strong like kona. I would be more than happy to donate food to your rescue. Do you have an online website I can go on to do that?
Patience.
A Sulcata is a very sought after tortoise.

Manteca, CA
We have a Place Called: "The Serpentarium" AKA TheSnakeMuseum.com they have about 4 loacations but i would call the location in Lodi CA, they have taken donations and reptiles before. Just ask to speak to the owner.

Angela Montgomery

Has anyone come to help Kona? I am in Vallejo, CA @Will

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Last time I ventured north I went along the coast route the I 405. I'll go again in May, in which case I can take an inland route. That's what I have to offer to pick up. In which case I would drop the tortoise off with Yvonne.