Looking for a home for my adult sulcata

lito sagun

Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield California 93312
Hello all, I recently adopted an adult sulcata last year. Unfortunately I am going to be working out of town more and will have a hard time caring for him. He is about 20 yrs old and weighs. About 120lbs. And is about 27in long. He is a sweet guy, just a little shy from his previous owners I guess. I am in the Bakersfield area. I will not sell him. I just want to let him go to someone who is willing to give him the love and care he deserves. Thanks..

tortoiseplanet

Earth
Hello all, I recently adopted an adult sulcata last year. Unfortunately I am going to be working out of town more and will have a hard time caring for him. He is about 20 yrs old and weighs. About 120lbs. And is about 27in long. He is a sweet guy, just a little shy from his previous owners I guess. I am in the Bakersfield area. I will not sell him. I just want to let him go to someone who is willing to give him the love and care he deserves. Thanks..

I would love to take care of him.
Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks, Dylan.

lito sagun

Bakersfield California 93312
i sent you a message, and if you really want to give this sweet Sulcata a forever home he really deserves. Show me some pics of the place you would like to provide for him. I just want to make sure that you are ready willing and able to take on the responsibility. thanks. Lito Sagun..

Stevejen

Menifee ca
Is he still Available?